[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Elmo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Chrisi21

Time & Date of Incident: To day, 2 hours ago

Replay / Screenshot Link: No
Replay Timestamps: No

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i were "using" a speed hack that i didnt know were on. i were on WS metropolis and driving there with my new script, so i forgot to take it off when i were in TC's.

So please unban me. I didnt do it on purpose.

Chris
I already notified the admin who banned you, as per your other thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6895

Thanks for posting it in the right section now, though (and using the appropriate format)

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thanks.

i really want to play =(
We do not unban people who use cheats/hacks.

I also find it very hard to believe you didn't notice you had it on, considering the massive amount of acceleration it gave you over normal.
i really didnt do it on purpose.

so you can believe what you want.
But thats the facts!
But can i get an answare on the unban?
like i sayd in the other post to: i really didnt to it on purpose.!
(2013-05-05 22:15)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]We do not unban people who use cheats/hacks.

If you can find someone who has a full replay of your time on the server which will prove that you couldn't possibly have noticed you were using said cheat, then I'll gladly take a look at it.

However, from what I saw on my replay, you were accelerating at least 3 times faster than normal* - how anyone would fail to notice that difference is beyond me.

*By my reckoning, you did ~79-128mph in ~5 seconds vs ~16s in a legit XRT. That's 3 seconds faster (1.6x) than an FZR or roughly the same as an FO8
You don't have that kind of acceleration and not notice...
i dont have anyone with full replay.... sorry to say.

But i can't say anything more then i didn't know it was on, i thougt i took it of when i got in to TC's.
But if u aint trusting me, then why should i bother to say anymore?

Like i sayd, i wassnt thinking of it, i really thought i took it off when i pressed CTRL+SHIFT+ -
But seems like i didn't get it off and im really sorry about that.

If this message don't help me, then i can't do more.!

Regards

[GB] Chris
Chrisi21
But can u unban me or what? have been waiting for 16 days now.
No answers???? I promise to behave myself, and not "using" hacks that I don't know about.
Sry again admins.
Your ban is being discussed. You will receive an answer, as soon as the decision is made.
Ok, thanks. Appreciate that, sry my bad english.
1 month and 2 weeks almost.....

any answer?

=)
(2013-05-05 22:15)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]We do not unban people who use cheats/hacks.

(2013-05-12 03:03)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have that kind of acceleration and not notice...

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's