[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - This is no behavior appropriate for a cop (Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ramla
● Their LFS Username(s): fwj515
● Their LFS GameName(s): Jake

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1zrcd5shq.rar
● Replay Timestamps: 10min 50s onwards

● Wed May 08 16:30 onwards

I end up driving behind this cop Jake. He crawls below speed limit and after hairpin I make it clear I am going to overtake. When I'm beside him, he steps on it. I assume he had €€€ glowing in his eyes.

ON-AND-OFF-TOPIC STORY: I've actually been a passenger in a car whose driver did this on the highway. The car making the pass had to brake and return to own lane not to hit oncoming traffic. I facepalmed loudly at the driver. Shortly after he had a civil cop car behind him and he got a fine for another dumb trick in traffic he managed to make right under their eyes. Served him right.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

He added throttle as he straightened out in the corner. The throttle is a bit much for my taste, but it is nowhere close to him purposely trying to mess with you. If he accelerates, just move back beside him, he moved up to the speed limit and stayed there, I don't really see the problem. Maybe you should have sorted it out on the server, as I doubt he even noticed you were trying to pass. As far as I know, accelerating isn't a crime. Thus, this is not an actionable report, he didn't break any road laws, and thus hasn't broken any rules.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's