[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Furio (Unban Request Denied by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: BigRon

● Time & Date of Incident: Monday April 29 23:09 (UTC+01:00)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?g7lcsbfu4a5jsq1

● Replay Timestamps: from 47:14

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello. I was driving on your server from around half year and always i tried to watch out for my driving, respecting chases and other players. I think i got not bad reputation if you mean rules. Until that day. I was banned for racism but I didn't want to mean like that. Player Yucko is my good friend and by these words i just wanted to motivite him to run away from cop chase. I know that i used the worst way to show that. I realize that so much. Now i can only request to give me a second chance. First and the last. Regards for all you guys.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
1.7. Use proper language at all times.

Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.

Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.

You will not be unbanned but possibly a ban reducement could be given as you do have a clean URS. I will discuss this with the [TC] Team. Please be patient whilst a decision is being made.
Thankyou

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's