[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Jarkko (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: JarkkoL

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-03-28 07:58:17

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello Sir/Ma'am. I was trying come cruise, but server denied my request to join so came on your website and noticed im perm banned. Don't know why and know id like to join and do some nice cruise 8)

Best regards Jarkko
i guess silence means big no lol
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6608
All people who were/are in WKD (the team) have been banned.
so you get banned if you cruise their server? nice 1. fcking great.
Administrator Message by: BoyPower

4. Do not swear. The forum has a filter which will substitute most swearwords with the wildcard, "*Removed*"
(2013-05-10 20:11)Jarkko Wrote: [ -> ]so you get banned if you cruise their server? nice 1. fcking great.

Don't swear.

Not if you cruised on their server, only if you were in the team itself. I edited my first reply to make this more obvious.
thats kinda racist you know.
(2013-05-10 20:17)Jarkko Wrote: [ -> ]thats kinda racist you know.
It's not racist as it's nothing to do with your race, it's to do with the fact you were/are in a team which have been denied rights to our server due to the thread which was aforesaid.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
do you have any proof that i am/was on a WKD?
(2013-05-10 20:36)Jarkko Wrote: [ -> ]do you have any proof that i am/was on a WKD?

Well, the members page did list your name. Which is offline now, but Google has it cached.
However, as it seems you were not directly involved in those ddos attacks I'm going to lift the ban.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's