[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 2 Bans in 1 hour? (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i understand i was banned for 3 days which runs out in a few hours but apparently im banned for another 10 days with no reason given?
If this is supposed to be an unban request I advise you to use the format we provide
Quote:● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Furthermore: The 3-day ban has been placed on my request, it ends in 34 minutes, so I doubt that this unban-request is for my ban. If it is -> won't be lifted.
● Your LFS Username: AidenJohnson

● Time & Date of Incident
I've only just noticed today but it was 3 days ago a 10 day ban was given for no reason

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was only told i had a 3 day ban but i looked on the ban list and i have 2 bans, one 3 day ban and one that was 10 days? no reason was given for it
As stated above, I informed the admin who has placed the 10 day ban. (Just to clear it up a bit)
The 10day ban was issued by me because of the following reasons:

You hit a user twice and failed to apologise even when he asked you for an apology.
You hit someone at around 120mph and aimed for them yet you said nothing.
You was constantly blocking cops that was parking up (I have dealt with the others involved in this as well)

A replay and report was issued to be about this and they're the things I found. You've been around long enough to know the rules and to know you can't be doing this.
I'll give you another 24hours to reply if you want too, if not then I'll archive this thread.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's