[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Rynno666

● Time & Date of Incident Today few hours ago 11.05.2013

● Replay / Screenshot Link:no screenshot or replay Confused
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I get banned today and i go watch how long i am banned and its pretty impressive : "Rynno666 Montana Banned 30 days 2013-05-10 20:56:32 2013-06-09 20:56:32 29d 22h 59min Abusive language "

Story was like this : I drive my xfg earn money and drive normaly like u have seen all last time and then some guy come behind me he xrt and he try to pit me and i crash nearly but tnx i have avoid this crash and after that i tell him "Idiot" nothing more....and Boypower ask me why i tell this word and then i tell him some guy try to pit me for no reason at all ( i think he thinks its funny when he had faster car and then he can pit slower cars ( i was drive xfg) and he try to pit me) After that there was many minuts silent i drive and all was okei. And then boypower show me the forum link where is rules and i was banned. I was thinking okei ban was hard even 12 24 hours kick or just tell i not to tell me for that . I understand all guys i tell him idiot and it was insulting yeah but he try to pit me when i was not even drive bad just drive and earn money...and yeah i tell idiot but is it SO HARD insulting after that when some guys just for no reasin try to pit you....? And i get 30 days ban? I think its to much really...be normal man 30 days for saying idiot? i dont tell i was do right to tell idiot sry for this but just tell him xrt guy idiot because he insult me do try pit me for no no reason...
I have driven with my brother last time many many days or weeks this sever and never no problems and now this? 30 days? i know u are administrator boypower but this is abuse power i think..to much for this really .. hope u unban me
The other user's so called attempted pit on you can barely even be called that, I think it was an accidental tiny hit which mainly affected him anyway. Perhaps if you had diligently reported it instead of calling him an idiot, it may have gone slightly differently.
You may think 30 days for a single "idiot" is harsh, but I would tend to disagree considering:
  • You've served a total of ~458 days worth of bans
  • You've been punished for rudeness/insults/abuse countless times.
  • You were warned by an admin on 27th of March saying: "You were reported on the forum. Please check your thread and make sure to re-read the server rules. This is your last chance."

If anything, your ban should have been much longer. You should be happy it's only a mere month.

Due to your URS, this will have to get denied.

If you still feel I'm an admin abuser, feel free to make an appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's