[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User multiB ramming at AB. (Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 3lvis

● Their LFS Username(s): multiB
● Their LFS GameName(s): [MED] Borja [CC]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
Click on it.

1) He drive with 200km/h.
[Image: speed.png]

2) I even had a turn blinkers on.
[Image: bliunkers.png]

3) And then that happened.
[Image: SPEEDDDD.png]

I was thinking this is not a big problem, but when he was going to insult me and told my im gay, that makes me angry. Even no sorry. I told him with nice words. "Sorry would be nice". - nothing.

He saw me turning and i even blinked.

● Replay Timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I was thinking this is not a big problem, but when he was going to insult me and told my im gay, that makes me angry. Even no sorry. I told him with nice words. "Sorry would be nice". - nothing. Hate these ppl.

He saw me turning and i even blinked.

If MPR is needed, i can upload it.
not gay , i say Goy , i want to say GO but i press Y and = GOY . You cant uturn in this part of ab. You have to make round about and back
I read something else that "Goy" Wink
yes , its true but it was an error.. i ask saphira and jedi and say " its legal but have to check traffic and no cause accidents "
I checked traffic also. Thats not my problem when u come with 200km/h. U was alot back behind me.
i dont see you ! do you think i go 200km/h for hit u ? Im not sure of this , but if you have reason , sorry...but [TC]Josh yesterday say me it was ilegal
Lets wait what another admins says.
yes... Confused
Could you upload a replay please

(2013-05-14 14:10)multiB Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see you ! do you think i go 200km/h for hit u ? Im not sure of this , but if you have reason , sorry...but [TC]Josh yesterday say me it was ilegal

Just to clarify, I don't remember saying this.

These are the current MED guidelines.. note we have not yet added official rules

Elmo Wrote:The following should be considered official guidelines for the meantime, until proper rules are added:

Med/Res:

● MUST drive with care and attention AT ALL TIMES.

● Are considered civilian when NOT responding to a call.

● MAY use lights + audible sirens (horn 5) when responding to a call.

● MAY speed (but not recklessly; first point still applies) when responding to a call.

● MAY break road laws if safe to do so when responding to a call.

● DO NOT have priority over other traffic. Lights/sirens are to let other traffic know you are there; they are NOT REQUIRED to yield.

Note: The above is likely to change once they're added to the rules properly.
you chase me and say " its ilegal to do this " when i enter pit when i end a call
I remember speaking to you about driving on the wrong side of the Autobahn, and generally about your driving, but nothing else.
if you say... i dont have replay for check it but if you say... nothing more to say , Sorry to A.Vaddok and thats all
A.Valdok, do you want this report to continue at all?
Nope, its okay. U can close it. Just keep eye on multiB.
Thanks.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's