[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report on KY (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:multiB
● Your LFS Gamename: [MED] Borja [CC]

● Their LFS Username(s):gyunter and artemkaXD
● Their LFS GameName(s):gyunter & and lifay &

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://dfiles.eu/files/e2hm0iukw
● Replay Timestamps:40:30.00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) I avoid UF1 because he go slow and later he move and say to me " What are you doing ? " i continue and XFG join to the road and hit me , he make a u-turn raming my car and no sorry

Thanks
MED Borja
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
You've being ramming us for atleast 3 time as for today, never heard a sorry, no surprise you're irritating people. We're sorry for that U-turn on the road in front of you and know that it's a bannable offence, but you'd say sorry, noone asks you for more
No no no no no. What happened is, you drove into the path of the UF1... Completely and utterly your own fault and no one else to blame. With you threatening a report, I can understand their response, albiet not right.

Will be issuing a warning for both parties involved, along with one for yourself.

Will leave this open for a few hours.

Ash
he was driving slowly..i overtake he and move to the right because i have SIREN on my screen
[Image: 2013_05_15_00067.jpg]
[url=http://postimage.org/app.php][/url]

and i move for it.He move more fast and i hit you
May I add a little point Ash?

Borja drove right into me while I was trying to avoid him. It sure doesn't look like it, but at first he is about to go into the pitlane, but right after he turns his wheel back and drives straight into me. I admit, I shouldn't have been on the wrong side, but he could've atleast .. well, not steer his car into me.

Well "drive into me" .. More of a nudge wich I ignored, while Borja gives me the finger a question mark.

07:10.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ae6ftda1am5dkp
Not drive in to you ...(im looking phone in all this action ) i think i need pit for fuel but i check and i have fuel... for this reason i remove indicator... and i dont see you.. for this reason i hit you
Please take a closer look to Borja's behavior throughout the game (9:50) Thumbdown
Ok i will get onto this within the next hour Smile
I dont want ban they..only have a look to theu
Say again?

Also forgot to mention that you have been banned btw MultiB
What i supose did at 9.50 ? and why im baned ?
Well if you watch the whole replay like I did, you would see your ramming into other vehicles without saying sorry, your recklessly driving as a medic officer. You are instantly threatening to report people. Really i suggest you go on the Practice mode for a week and get some skills. Your degrading the gameplay for others im afraid.
okay okay

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's