[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Host Refused Connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Some of you might know me. I'm a TOW for the server. I been always playing. And just right now when I tried to join the server, it gives me " Host Refused Connection"
I play all other servers well.
I would guess you have been given a 12 hour ban, because your name is not on the banlist. An admin will probably reply soon so maybe have a look through the server rules while you wait Smile
I never been warned of anything. I never broke any rules.
You received a CPW ban, which is a Cheat Protection Warning ban from LFS. Your ban should end within 12-24hours depending on how many times you've received this.
Trying to join city driving one or two on lfs and it's not letting me join its saying host refused connection, help

Administrator Message by: Dan

Stop posting in threads that aren't relevant to you and/or are outdated - create a new thread instead regarding your issue.
2.5. Do not post in threads which have had no new replies in the last 30 days.
(2015-12-07 18:11)Sheepy24 Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to join city driving one or two on lfs and it's not letting me join its saying host refused connection, help

Administrator Message by: Dan

Stop posting in threads that aren't relevant to you and/or are outdated - create a new thread instead regarding your issue.
2.5. Do not post in threads which have had no new replies in the last 30 days.

You were banned for swearing, Sheepy. Also, as Dan said, please don't post in random threads.
Reference URL's