[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Oklahoma tornado disaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Latest:

51 confirmed dead by Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office.
At least 20 children killed, more believed to be trapped, at Plaza Towers Elementary.
More than 120 people, including about 50 children, are being treated at local hospitals.
Rescue efforts are expected to continue well into the night.
Tornado estimated at least a mile wide, with wind speeds of at least 166 mph.

Live breaking: http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-cent...k-20130517

And as if it wasn't enough, they were also dealing with quite a few devastating tornadoes Sunday. Oklahoma is really going through a tough time right now.

RIP to those who got caught in it, and hoping everyone else affected will get through it without too much pain and fast recovery.
RIP all this people..

Its so sad this happening, hope not some users some play on TC died.. Sad
Good luck to everyone affected!

Linkfix
(2013-05-21 17:59)RedJ Wrote: [ -> ]

the tornado session is still in progress. Lets hope to not see a future disaster.
Rip to all the people. Having lived in tornado alley this was a constant fear. I have seen 2 funnel clouds myself!

From a scientific standpoint this storm is very interesting. It's the second time a monster tornado hit the same town. Its sort of similiar to why buffalo new York gets pounded by snow, and Floridia gets hurricanes. They prevailing winds, fronts, and geographic factors are nearly ideal for a massive tornado. I would expect to hear of another one in the future.
Watching CNN and listening to police scanner atm. Tornados on ground in this very same area at this very second. Prayers to the people in Oklahoma who are already badly affected.
We have a whole group of us studying this! Not to sound rude but weather phenomenon fascinate me. It's kike kother nature is that ex girlfriend who will always come back to haunt you!

Hope everyone down there is staying safe and indoors!
Reference URL's