[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Problem with TC Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You mentioned in post 19 that you were going to get Linux. Just to confirm, you aren't running Windows under WINE (or equivalent) are you?
I'm not, I only have Windows 7 as operating system at the moment.

By the way, I just tested something and I noticed that when I run my lights and sirens with TC Light, the siren restarted sometimes, and it only happens when the lights are activated ("Lights On" showed on the TCLight), but the lights are not working in game.

Huhu. Unsure
The siren can be restarted by pressing your left or right shift keys in-game. Perhaps that's what caused that.
I got the same problem now, but my siren/strobe won't work of some reason :/ Tried to re-download strobe and those other programs.
Make sure you've got the latest version of the .NET Framework and that your anti-virus isn't stopping it from running. These are the main problems people hit.
Yes I do, I've checked it too to be sure, and even done a repairing but I still have the problem.

By the way, what language this program is it coded?
VB.NET
Thank you, I am a computer science student (first year) and will do my own program like this one.
You can close this thread, unless if someone have still this problem and/or found a fix Tongue
it was my logitech profiler that blocked TC light, so problem solved for me Smile
I hadn't thought about the profiler, thanks for notifying us of that Naxxraz. If your profiler is listening for keys I can imagine it locking out PGUP & PGDN. Makes sense.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's