[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User Report: Hexta & Tomika (Archived by Michi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: thesagibbs

● Their LFS Username(s): Hexta_GT, benceedrifter
● Their LFS GameName(s): Hexta [COP], [COP]Tomika

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://speedy.sh/qx672/Hexta-Tomika.mpr
● Date and Time: ~19:30 BST
● Replay Timestamps & Descriptions:
In-Chase:
01:33:10 - Tomika head-on rams me
01:40:25 - Hexta VERY forceful pit maneuver, too forceful, did major damage.
01:40:55 - Hexta hits me too far forward.
01:41:46 - Tomika forcefully rear-ends me
01:42:07 - Hexta powerfully pits me into a barrier and flips me. (Bear in mind, I got my cop rights revoked for doing something like this!)
● Notes: I feel both of these cops are inexperienced and require training. In TeamSpeak it was agreed that they were too forceful to me.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Could you upload the replay somewhere else? I don't like downloading executables from one-click-hosters.
I don't see the issue with it. I's perfectly safe, I use it all the time. Upon clicking the link, there is a dash-underlined title of the file. Hit that.
(2013-05-27 19:59)Michi Wrote: [ -> ]Could you upload the replay somewhere else? I don't like downloading executables from one-click-hosters.

http://www.mediafire.com/?psahcft7ihqcf6v

Sorry for posting where i'm not allowed to. Trying to help Smile

*Remove my reply after using the download link if want to Smile*
Thanks Frozen, it's okay that you posted this Wink

(2013-05-27 20:20)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the issue with it. I's perfectly safe, I use it all the time. Upon clicking the link, there is a dash-underlined title of the file. Hit that.

oh, didn't try that, my fault, sorry.
No worries, mistakes happen, we're only human :3
(2013-05-27 19:26)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]01:40:25 - Hexta VERY forceful pit maneuver, too forceful, did major damage.

Was a forceful PIT to be fair, I apologize for that. But it didn't do major damage, as you could still drive.

(2013-05-27 19:26)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]01:40:55 - Hexta hits me too far forward.

You braked, what did you expect me to do. When I go for a PIT and you keep braking of course I'm going to hit you too far forward.

(2013-05-27 19:26)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]01:42:07 - Hexta powerfully pits me into a barrier and flips me. (Bear in mind, I got my cop rights revoked for doing something like this!)

I believe it was a reasonable PIT myself. Can't really see a problem with it, or why it would be worthy of losing 'cop rights' over.

(2013-05-27 19:26)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]● Notes: I feel both of these cops are inexperienced and require training. In TeamSpeak it was agreed that they were too forceful to me.

For someone who has been on the server less than one year, comments like that aren't really necessary.
I could still drive, but to what effect? Damaged steering, a bit more burning to the clutch. YOu hit me too far forward regardless, you should plan your maneuvers carefuly and predict an outcome that won't backfire. It wa not a reasonable pit, on a narror fast road that was so powerful that even you wrongsided to recover it.

I have been on the server less that one year, yes. Irrelevant, it only takes maybe one or two months to learn who is and is not experienced. I was racing long before I joined TC so trust me, I know what's what.
(2013-05-27 19:26)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]01:33:10 - Tomika head-on rams me
U-Turn block, wouldn't call it a ram, he also slammed his brakes.

Quote:01:40:25 - Hexta VERY forceful pit maneuver, too forceful, did major damage.
PIT maneuver - harsh, yes - major damage, not that I can see any in the replay

Quote:01:40:55 - Hexta hits me too far forward.
You have to expect that when you brakecheck while he is doing a PIT maneuver on you. Usual result -> Cop ends up hitting you further in the front, because you slow down fast. Hard to avoid especially in a turn.

Quote:01:41:46 - Tomika forcefully rear-ends me
Again, you brake / brakecheck and expect the cars behind you to react within 0.0 seconds and brake as fast as you do? If you brakecheck you've to expect to get rear-ended.

Quote:01:42:07 - Hexta powerfully pits me into a barrier and flips me. (Bear in mind, I got my cop rights revoked for doing something like this!)
Can't find a single rule against doing a PIT Maneuver into a barrier. He didn't even push you when you were hitting the barrier, he just PIT'd you, so you can hit it.

No action will be taken, since I can't see anything the cops did wrong, except of the one harsh PIT maneuver, where you did NOT get any major damage.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's