[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ban for 7 days for nothing ? (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: clubis31

● Time & Date of Incident 2013/06/01 17:11:07

● Replay / Screenshot Link: nun
● Replay Timestamps: nun

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: There was no reasons for a ban. I wasnt doing anything wrong.

didnt get any warnings either
Stunna banned you for Ramming despite you being warned. I will grab the chatlogs to prove your warnings if you wish me to do so. I will also inform Stunna of your request. Please allow sufficient time for Stunna to reply.

Regards

Ash

Edit - From just entering your username into the Chatlogs we hold, you are swearing alot such as FFS. You also failed to follow our rules by not talking English. On that note, I would seriously take a look at http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules in the mean time until Stunna gets a moment to look at this request.
Was it me he rammed? Cuz we were on skype and it was ok by me.
Chatlogs:

@ 2013-06-01 17:07:31 UTC - 15 minute restriction to a UF1
@ 2013-06-01 17:07:39 UTC Stunna told you twice to "drive a car you can handle"
@ 2013-06-01 17:11:01 UTC ROTAX - MAX - banned for ramming.
clubis, you were ramming people a lot. I told you to stop as well and restricted you to the uf1 and you still didn't listen.
i wasnt ramming .... besides i read if i was banned but they didnt give me a reason why i was banned. when u banned me u should have give me a reason
yeayea but next time write a reason thank you
Ban will stay in place. Think before you drive like a maniac and start ramming people for no reason.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's