[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Spintires (legacy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I Remember seeing a thread ages ago, might have been on the old forum, about spintires so decided to look into it again after i saw someone mention it on another forum.

Its brilliant.

http://www.spintires.com/#!/home

Theres a demo now and they are looking for donations!

donate what you can, theres good rewards.
Just tested it , not bad .
My PC fails to run the installation :/
Woah this game is awesome BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
I saw Kurt Mac's "Let's Play"-video of this, looked very good in terms of the game-, physics- and graphics-engines but the gameplay wasn't really my cup of tea, atleast not yet. I enjoyed watching it though.

If someone else wants to see the video I'm talking about, just search "Kurt plays in the mud" on Youtube.
There's an older demo on the website showing possible gameplay a bit more - graphics, physics and controls have improved since, but it gives you something to do other than just a tech demo.
It's amazing. The big thing can even run over trees holy shit.
Elmo i cant find these on ovee or spintires? could you link them please.
(2013-06-03 10:28)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing. The big thing can even run over trees holy *Removed*.

How to unlock the truck ?
(2013-06-03 11:52)RedJ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-03 10:28)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing. The big thing can even run over trees holy *Removed*.

How to unlock the truck ?

Left bottom theres the Uaz and Maz or something. It's the other one.

People read the start screen with lots of text, it tells everything. Including that. Wink
[Image: header_292x136.jpg?t=1402614507]

Full game has just been released on steam for 24,99€.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/263280/
Rather fun in online multiplayer. Very much like ETS2, just offroad (and ofc much less players) Tongue

[Image: 263280_screenshots_2014_06_13_00001.jpg]
Is it possible to host own servers?
There is a create button in the multiplayer tab. I don't know how it works though.
How about wheel support and interior view, still nothing?
I had my wheel working in the tech demo. I had set it up with some software that converted my G27 to a Xbox controller (they're supported in the game). No FFB but it works if you don't have any other controllers.
If anyone would like to join me on Spintires, please add me on Steam. Steam ID: tiitus1 . It's kinda boring to play games like this with random people.
-Tibe
Managed to break the trailer lol
The right wheels are somehow went *below* the surface.

[Image: 2014_06_15_00001.jpg]

[Image: 2014_06_15_00002.jpg]

Also, made a map for the Coast level with all locationsSmile

[Image: level_coast.jpg]
Map for River
[Image: level_river.jpg]
One warning. Do not try and travel through lakes. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's