[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sad news.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok this happend to my account i have no idea, i couldent join yesterday on lfs so i did changed my game password yesterday and now 30-40mins ago i couldent join game server anymore, it say Your username could not be found, and in lfs.net says this when i was looking at game password,

You have been denied access to the online part of LFS, because you have violated the license agreement.
The specific reason is : Duplicate account and disruptive online behaviour
Your ban will be lifted in 10000 days

Never done that, Duplicated accounts? kidding me? never using two accounts in lfs. only this one i am on right now... btw not good in English.
I remember seeing your username on LFS yesterday when I was in WS Metropolis...I believe the game name was Colin something. Definitely the same LFS Username.
i was never in WS yesterday was almost out everyday and fixed my golf and that.
I don't know whats going on just wanted to let you know I saw your username online in that server yesterday. I only recognised as I've seen you using TC before.
yes, you got repley or something with that guy? did happend yesterday?
I rcommend you email Victor / Scawen / Eric, you must have been hacked. I saw you log into WS last night a few mins.

InSim Wrote:13.06.01 23:53:41 Colin connected (crossmannen94)

TC Admins, I reckon this is due to the situation at hand, Lamp I was talking to you about this last night. It's most likely to do with this as Jimmy's account logged in at the same time as them.
I'm sorry mate I don't have a replay. I had no reason to save it I just assumed you'd changed name for some reason :/
well i did get blame for nothing at all that guy did probaly hack my account and i dont even know that guy and never give out my password for no one.

i did check my modem logo to some days back it said had been attacked once to but know i dont know what to do.
Its kinda easy.

I keep contact daily with Victor and i inform him about all the ddosers.

Your account was linked to another account named wrf0021 if i dont remember bad.

Both joined my servers and ddosed them. So did they in WS.

I gave victor all the replays and logs linking your ip to the ddosers one.

He checked the lfs logs and therefore your permaban from lfs was applied.

Your account, the wrf0021 , and many others are banned too.

If you have something for me to prove that wasnt you i can talk with victor to remove your ban, otherwise contact him and assume the consequences.
With all due respect Frozen, Jimmy is incapable of such things so his account was clearly compromised.
Right,

Thing is the actions aint taken against him but against his account since both used same ip and both accounts were ddosing.

Since i dont like unfair bans i would like to get a proof from his account joining with other ip probably? To prove that his account was hacked and was used to ddos other servers.

If i get that proof, i can help somehow , otherwise the reasons are the ones listed above.

EDIT; Lamp , can you get a log for me where shows which ip is crossmannen94 using while joining [TC]?

Also , Jimmy , can you get a proof from the company which says your modem was attacked?

Thanks ,
here is some scans in my modem....

udp_port_scan 45
udp_flood 1
land_attack 1
udp_rate_limiting 179590

I got Telia 30/megabitt/Thomsom Gateway

And i was not even signed in WS Metro Server last night at 23:53 it was someone else did probaly hack my account so it go to another ip and is it not posibly to get fraud account then get banned to?
Right,

Would you mind sending me your actual IP via PM?

Also lets wait if one of the TC admins can help by giving me one of the logs where appears your account with the respective IP joining the servers.

Have to work tomorrow, so im going to sleep right now.

Send me the proofs via pm and ill see what i can do for you tomorrow.
During the aforementioned period, the compromised account didn't join any of our servers.
And any other log from the past which proves hes not the reported suspicious ip??
I really like to see what evidence you had in the first place? Did someone with Jimmys account actually connect to one of your servers? And if yes, from what IP?
I can`t even do this kinda stuff so its very sad and someone did hack my account get it banned for 27 years. Sad
Just to save you all some time guys, around 3 hours ago I actually talked to Vic about two more DDoS'ers and Jimmy's account. Jimmy has contacted LFS Tech and is awaiting a response so he can validate the account is his. Victor understands that it is a compromised account after I cleared it up with him. (Including replays and InSim logs)

So really, Frozen, you don't have to run any "checks" on Jimmy's IP, he doesn't need to send you it as he's contacted LFSTech and Victor (through me) about the situation and it's being handled.
By the way my email is still in lfs.net so nothing has changed there exept game password did get hacked.
And i dident even get any mail about nothing had changed in my lfs account.
Eyyy Jimbo, Sad to hear, I know you would never do stuff like that, Hope to see you soon ingame friend Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's