[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Me . (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
● Your LFS Username:multiB

● Time & Date of Incident: Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I dont know what i make wrong.. on ban list i see 365 days but no reason.
MultiB,

We have enough evidence to think you are related to AlvaroPT, AlvaroPT2, Nissan4Life, IKEA, and VtecEG.

Please explain who these usernames are and what do you know from them?
Yes its true , they are from SPAIN , me to , and we play and speak in SKYPE in spanish and they are my friends..
So you are saying those six accounts are for six different people ?
Yes , are AlvaroPT , PT 2 , Nissan , ( ikea i dont know ) from Alvaro , Nissan was Alvaro Acc and the others was from her brothers , VtecEG is from another person , and was my friend too
Explain these please,

VtecEG = IKEA from (213.37.169.xxx)
VtecEG = Nissan4Life (80.39.62.xx)
Nissan4Life = MultiB (88.15.213.xxx)
IKEA = Nissan4Life = VtecEG (81.61.11.x)
Ikea was an acc from Alvaro. Alvaro give this to VtecEG ( this acc after no exist ) because him cant buy a S2.Alvaro have this S2 because he buy for his cousin , but his cousin casualy buy a s2 too , Alvaro dont use and give to VtecEG . Time later , He can buy s2 , and buy VtecEG , and back Ikea to Alvaro ( i think , not sure of if this back ) . Sometimes we meet in his house or in my house , and for this reason was the same IP
What about your account? what does it have the same IP as others?
My account only have the same with Nissan ,the others nots my problem , this is not my ban , my ban was with multiB
[Image: r9rAFZk.png]

Explain this
I go to AlvaroPT house ,no to VtecEG house , VtecEG go to AlvaroPT house , and i go to AlvaroPT house too, where was the problem with this ?
Do you know who Pinto is? the one who said "MultiB is AlvaroPT" ??
Yes, Pinto is a friend from my city , he bought S2 to play with me
Wrong, Pinto = Nissan4Life.

All of what you're saying doesn't make sense, first you said you don't know IKEA, then you started telling me his biography. Get you story straight ..

The ban for all 6 accounts will remain until we have proper information about each and everyone of them.

Unban Denied.
Lets start, I own AlvaroPT, AlvaroPT2 and IKEA. I lent ikea to my friend Ivan, then he bought an S2 (vtecEG) thats why you have his IP. MultiB its a friend. I think is a Borja's friend from alicante. Well i am permabanned so i keep with my ban, Nissan4Life is brother, Pinto, so my name is Alvaro Pinto and his name Is Adrian Pinto.

I just want to say that, my brother hasnt got fault at anything and ivan too. I dont know what is on with multiB.

Best regards, Alvaro
So what I understand from this is that..

AlvaroPT = AlvaroPT2 = IKEA (Same Person)

IKEA gives his account to VtecEG so now IKEA = VtecEG

and Nissan4Life is Alvaro's Brother

and MultiB is a common friend

Did I get it right?
Yes but, vtecEG gave me back IKEA when he bought S2
This , im from Spain , i dont speak english , sorry :"(
MultiB is a friend of my brother
VtecEG = IKEA from (213.37.169.xxx)
VtecEG = Nissan4Life (80.39.62.xx)
Nissan4Life = MultiB (88.15.213.xxx)
IKEA = Nissan4Life = VtecEG (81.61.11.x)

So please explain these, I've got evidence that all of the accounts' IP addresses match, that means same PC/Socket. But I don't understand how MultiB is related to you at all if he's just a friend..

And how is Nissan4Life your brother but sharing the same IP as VtecEG ??

Pretty confusing isn't it ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's