[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Radio DJ Recruitment (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry have been a bit busy, I will make the guide this weekend Smile

With the guide I'm writing you won't be needing to mute LFS, it will take audio directly from Spotify or whatever client you wish to use.
(2014-02-07 22:24)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry have been a bit busy, I will make the guide this weekend Smile

With the guide I'm writing you won't be needing to mute LFS, it will take audio directly from Spotify or whatever client you wish to use.

Ohhh, fancy! Tongue
What I forgot is that it's Mac only. So if anyone have Mac I can teach you how.
Bump. We are now looking for some new DJs to join the TC Radio team. If you enjoy providing entertainment towards a large group of people and generally have an interest in music, this could be for you.

Please read the post #1, which details how to get involved.
Hey!!
Hello,
i have a large interest in doing Music with the TC Radio. Ive worked in RL as a DJ mostly private parties and for friends of friends etc.

LFS Nickname: Enthusiast007
LFS Username: xDxeekaY #75
Expected frequency of shows: 3-4 times per week
Type(s) of music played: Global Charts Top100, Rock+Pop,House,Techno, Hip Hop
Amount of music in personal database: around 1000 Songs
Software used: Spotify, soundcloud
Experience: i had my own Webradio years ago, mostly as a School-Project not many listeners 10+ maybe
Voice? Yes/No: Yes (daytime)

so.. Long time no post? i hope it's ok that i post here.. Tongue
Applications are closed but I want to apply for that.

LFS Nickname: Nankang-Batu
LFS Username: RRemus
Expected frequency of shows: About 3 shows per week
Type(s) of music played: Any kind of house(tropical,deep,progressive,future),trap,bigroom,dubstep,drum n bass,trance,rock and rap.
Amount of music in personal database: about 1300
Software used:VirtualDJ,FL Studio(little bit),Spotify,Soundcloud and I can operate DJ set but now I don't have.
Experience:I don't have radio experience but I have 3 set and i was DJ for my friends party.
Voice? Yes/No: you do not want to hear my voice Smile That's terrible
Hello? A few months ago I applied for a DJ role. I PM'ed Connor and Ras and haven't had areply since. Here is my application to all DJ staff:
LFS Nickname: James
LFS Username: j4me510
Expected frequency of shows: 3 times a week
Type(s) of music played: any, mostly top charts
Amount of music in personal database: infinite, can easily download atm i have 300+ tunes
Software used: Play it Live
Experience: Worked with all different types. 4 months +
Voice? Yes/No: Nopw
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's