[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: franky.s

● Time & Date of Incident: month ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: no
● Replay Timestamps: no

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I have served the a lot of this monthly ban already and I feel I would like to be unbanned for the last 2 days and 40mins.

I have learned a lot from this and I will not do anything again and with the guidance of people such as Pete, Savy and Sean I can do my best to avoid getting banned again.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi,

This is the second time you've asked for an unban on this ban alone. I explained to you before why you were banned and more to the point, why you wouldn't be unbanned.

I'd also like to point out something from your last ban, just 2 months ago:

You and BoyPower came to an agreement whereby if you were banned again, you wouldn't be unbanned.

TS Wrote:<19:58:33> "BoyPower": the deal is, next time you'll be punished and won't get unbanned
<19:58:54> "BoyPower": agree yeah?
<19:58:57> "Frank": ok

You say that you have learnt a lot from this. Excluding this ban, you have had 6 individual bans amounting to 72 days. You have also had a large amount of warnings, kicks and other actions taken.

Why haven't you learnt from any of the above?
the conversation we had on teamspeak surely doesnt count as a formal unban request does it?

also most my bans are just unlucky mishaps, me being drunk or overly immature. ofc i have changed and with the help of certain admins on teamspeak i can do better, alot better.

and i know we agreed to that but its only 2 days and i feel getting unbanned would be good.
(2013-06-04 12:00)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]the conversation we had on teamspeak surely doesnt count as a formal unban request does it?

You asked for an unban, it's an unban request - an unban request (asking for an unban) can be via PM, TeamSpeak, Facebook or here, it is the same thing.

Quote:also most my bans are just unlucky mishaps, me being drunk or overly immature. ofc i have changed and with the help of certain admins on teamspeak i can do better, alot better.

and i know we agreed to that but its only 2 days and i feel getting unbanned would be good.

All bans on our servers are imposed for the same reason(s), people misbehaving and breaking server rules. I can only find one ban that could be looked at as an 'unlucky mishap' and that was for overtaking chases on multiple occasions, which could easily have been avoided in itself.

I'm glad you feel you are getting better, I hope you mean that and we see an improvement. If you haven't learnt from any of our past warnings, kicks and bans then I don't see why an unban at this point would help.
Because now is different , before i was messing around, ignoring rules etc but i didnt have the help of anyone to stop me from doing these things.

now after some conversations with pete we agree that I will be better and more improved and ofc i will follow that more so than ever before.
To be quite honest, it shouldn't take the help of other people to help you listen and follow instructions. Especially after 2 years of being on our servers.

The ban ends in 2 days, I see no point in ending it now. I really hope to see a change when you come back on.

I'd also like to point out now, after you say there will be change, that any future bans will be a minimum of 6 months.

Does that seem fair?
Well i guess having a different view point on crusiing didnt help but ofc now i did change.

And if thats how you feel then ok i guess its better than nothing and i agree , minimum 6months for my next ban.

thanks.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's