[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:fwj515

● Time & Date of Incident Today 11am

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Me and mav was having fun with harmless rams, i then went flat out into drifters corner seeing no one there on my mini map, i then saw cars parked at the last second and tried to avoid it. After that with a damaged car i drove down to the roundabout and went straight on, i spun out and got rammed flat out by some other guy but yet its my fault??
CammyDE Wrote:Me and mav was having fun with harmless rams

The difference between you and him is, I don't think he rammed you as majorly as you did, and I don't believe he endangered/ruined other people's gameplay, if he did, if you supply evidence, it will be looked at.

CammyDE Wrote:i then went flat out into drifters corner seeing no one there on my mini map, i then saw cars parked at the last second and tried to avoid it.

The video shows you didn't try even try and avoid it.
CammyDE Wrote:After that with a damaged car i drove down to the roundabout and went straight on, i spun out and got rammed flat out by some other guy but yet its my fault??

It was clearly your fault, as the video shows. You also forgot to mention the wrong side ram at Highway 2, which I have included in the below video.

Three incidents:

Deliberate wrong siding and ram at Highway 2.
Deliberate blatant ram at Truckstop
Pulling out in front of a user near the roundabout

I have made an easy-to-view YouTube video to prove these.

Please be advised that you received at least one complaint (possibly two complaints), and at least one report during your ram fest. Also, you said sorry for none of these instances.
(2013-06-09 10:43)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
CammyDE Wrote:Me and mav was having fun with harmless rams

The difference between you and him is, I don't think he rammed you as majorly as you did, and I don't believe he endangered/ruined other people's gameplay, if he did, if you supply evidence, it will be looked at.

CammyDE Wrote:i then went flat out into drifters corner seeing no one there on my mini map, i then saw cars parked at the last second and tried to avoid it.

The video shows you didn't try even try and avoid it.
CammyDE Wrote:After that with a damaged car i drove down to the roundabout and went straight on, i spun out and got rammed flat out by some other guy but yet its my fault??

It was clearly your fault, as the video shows. You also forgot to mention the wrong side ram at Highway 2, which I have included in the below video.

Three incidents:

Deliberate wrong siding and ram at Highway 2.
Deliberate blatant ram at Truckstop
Pulling out in front of a user near the roundabout

I have made an easy-to-view YouTube video to prove these.

Please be advised that you received at least one complaint (possibly two complaints), and at least one report during your ram fest. Also, you said sorry for none of these instances.
Watch the replays all you want, but there you've just picked out little things that i did, you haven't watched from start to finish have you?? I wrong sided on HW2 as in teamspeak mav said his wrong siding so i did it to avoid a crash, but at the last minute he changed back. 2nd Clip is the only major thing i do wrong! 3rd clip i did not see him coming and he should not be coming that speed through there anyway due to a roundabout where you're meant to break and look to your left which he obviously hasn't done. To be honest i see this as an attack on me for having "Fun".
CammyDE Wrote:Watch the replays all you want, but there you've just picked out little things that i did, you haven't watched from start to finish have you??

No. What else did you do wrong?

CammyDE Wrote:I wrong sided on HW2 as in teamspeak mav said his wrong siding so i did it to avoid a crash, but at the last minute he changed back.

Can this be confirmed by anybody?

CammyDE Wrote:2nd Clip is the only major thing i do wrong!

That in itself is ban worthy, to me it was a clear intentional ram and considering your history, you should be careful.

CammyDE Wrote:3rd clip i did not see him coming and he should not be coming that speed through there anyway due to a roundabout where you're meant to break and look to your left which he obviously hasn't done.

To be honest, you blatantly pulled out in front of him... you can't blame him for that.

CammyDE Wrote:To be honest i see this as an attack on me for having "Fun".

If by having fun you mean ramming and ruining gameplay, then yes.
(2013-06-09 11:09)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
CammyDE Wrote:Watch the replays all you want, but there you've just picked out little things that i did, you haven't watched from start to finish have you??

No. What else did you do wrong?

CammyDE Wrote:I wrong sided on HW2 as in teamspeak mav said his wrong siding so i did it to avoid a crash, but at the last minute he changed back.

Can this be confirmed by anybody?

CammyDE Wrote:2nd Clip is the only major thing i do wrong!

That in itself is ban worthy, to me it was a clear intentional ram and considering your history, you should be careful.

CammyDE Wrote:3rd clip i did not see him coming and he should not be coming that speed through there anyway due to a roundabout where you're meant to break and look to your left which he obviously hasn't done.

To be honest, you blatantly pulled out in front of him... you can't blame him for that.

CammyDE Wrote:To be honest i see this as an attack on me for having "Fun".

If by having fun you mean ramming and ruining gameplay, then yes.

Ask mav, see what he says to you about it, and no i didn't do anything else! I'm on about looking at others, there was plenty more people in there ramming then just me! Maybe you should be spun like that and see what you do?? Not gonna continue to argue with you on a thread as i won't get anywhere due to some being so one sided.
CammyDE Wrote:Ask mav, see what he says to you about it,

See below for what he says.

CammyDE Wrote:and no i didn't do anything else! I'm on about looking at others, there was plenty more people in there ramming then just me!

Like who? I only started moderating your behaviour when I received a URS report on it.

CammyDE Wrote:Maybe you should be spun like that and see what you do??

I would probably wait to see if there is traffic before crossing the road, and I would most definitely apologise if I cause a crash due to failing to do so. And, ironically, you spun out yourself by going too fast...

CammyDE Wrote:Not gonna continue to argue with you on a thread as i won't get anywhere due to some being so one sided.

I'm not one sided, I'm just saying what I see.

Also, I checked another part of the replay where I saw you and Mav speeding as cops (not in chase) and ramming each other on public roads, generally driving improperly as cops and not setting a proper example. As such, your rights will be revoked for 31 days, basic training only will be required, since it wasn't down to your lack of cop skills, but down to generally behaving improperly. Same applies to Mav.

I spoke to Mav on TS and he claims he can't remember whether or not he said "I'm going on the wrong side", but generally, if someone says that to you, slow down and don't floor it on the other side. Due to your general history and the nature of the crashes, your ban will not be lifted.

If you feel your ban was wrong, feel free to make an appeal, though it may not be worth it for only ten days.

~ BoyPower

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's