[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2013 - Show off your skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Done it for him, annoyed me as well Tongue
(2013-06-25 21:22)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]Done it for him, annoyed me as well Tongue

Thank you, but we're on a new page now Tongue
Was still annoying to see Biggrin
lol ty Smile
5 Skins, 5 years.

My XRT and FZ5 this year!
Looks good Monster Smile
Far from done, but its more then what I had this morning. (Lost the PSD file after wiping my hard drive.. Oops..)

Got enough sponsors there? 0o
Well, the most fit all the sponsors all over the car... I figured.. only to use the rear quarters and rear bumpers with some small ones on the front. But hey, XRT's don't come cheap!..

Ah well, was going to delete a few of 'em anyway, some of em went pixelated, or something else went wrong. Like I said, far from done.
@johan, why do i see, ''Members only'' on your skin? Tongue
(2013-06-30 09:08)Vincent Wrote: [ -> ]@johan, why do i see, ''Members only'' on your skin? Tongue

Because that's a sponsor. See here:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=7196
ow, i've said nothing Tongue
Yeah.. Well.. It seems that my skinning has been put on an halt.. Seriously, I have bad luck with my computer these days. First a completely screwing-me-over Windows, now Photoshop has corrupted my (only) skin file. Hours and hours of work lost..
(2013-06-30 12:50)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah.. Well.. It seems that my skinning has been put on an halt.. Seriously, I have bad luck with my computer these days. First a completely screwing-me-over Windows, now Photoshop has corrupted my (only) skin file. Hours and hours of work lost..

sucks to be you bro..
(2013-06-30 12:50)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah.. Well.. It seems that my skinning has been put on an halt.. Seriously, I have bad luck with my computer these days. First a completely screwing-me-over Windows, now Photoshop has corrupted my (only) skin file. Hours and hours of work lost..

This is what usually happens when you surf on too much adult stuff. BUSTED or not? Biggrin

And i guess you should save your work more frequently, and not spend too many hours. In the end, you wasted all these hours for nothing when you could've spent on something more enjoyable. Tongue
(2013-06-30 13:47)NVK Wrote: [ -> ]And i guess you should save your work more frequently

That doesn't help when the file you save in gets corrupted. It has happened to me too and it really sucks. (Especially since it was something I was going to publish for everyones use Laugh)
Me & Frank

[Image: 2rqoe3b.jpg]
[Image: 119s740.jpg]
[Image: 2mey4i8.jpg]

[Image: 68dn5e.jpg]
Nice 'n simple. Smile
Nice Hexta Smile
dat prost be representin'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's