[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Lost cop rights.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello sir, yesterday i got warned by hexta [COP] about my driving with [COP] tag, i know it's was my first day but need to be patients, now i'm trying to drive correctly without tag (because i lost my rights cop)

1. --- General Rules ---
1.1. Respect other players.
...They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.
I'm not too sure what you want to happen? Are you trying to report hexta for the way he was speaking to you?
no, i'm just saying i lost my rights cop because it was my first day, maybe he don't know, so at this time i'm trying to drive correctly btw i'm not talking about chase time, just normally..
(2013-06-10 22:29)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not too sure what you want to happen? Are you trying to report hexta for the way he was speaking to you?

Basically I followed him, he was speeding, driving on the wrong side, cutting corners and drifting as a COP so I told him to stop doing it.

Since you lost your COP rights you need to take basic training, you can apply here http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdis...hp?fid=65.
(2013-06-10 22:29)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not too sure what you want to happen? Are you trying to report hexta for the way he was speaking to you? Or are you wondering why your rights were revoked?
he was speeding, driving on the wrong side and drifting as a COP.

I just doing that in a chase, ask cannabiss, Yeah i know i do cutting corners for a moment just careless driving, i already say it's was my first day like a cop...
This thread is going nowhere, if you wish to get your cop rights back please take basic training.
Reference URL's