[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - artemkaXD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: artemkaXD
Nickname: lifay
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): I've have passed Basic maneuvers & failed Final Chase. My topic is closed now. I want to re-pass Final Chase. Is it possible?
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You cant just redo the final chase. Its a "new" application, you have to pass everything again.
(2013-06-11 16:45)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You cant just redo the final chase. Its a "new" application, you have to pass everything again.
Done
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: June 14th

Trainer(s) Present: KaraK [T]

Lead Trainer: KaraK [T]

Good Points:
- PITs were great
- Car control and tyre wear improved a lot since last time
- You know how boxing works.

Improvements:
- Car control after a PIT (you lost control a couple of times, which caused you to spin out as well), as well as trying to PIT more often when there is an oppertunity.
- Try not to hit me in the side after you've done a PIT, keep your distance when I'm spinning.
- Use your minimap more, and try to predict where your suspect is going.

Notes: You know the theory behind everything, but you should practice more at how things really are. I believe you can be a great cop, but you were hitting me unnecessarily too many times in my opinion. I would gladly train you again, and practice on those things. However, since this is your 2nd fail, you will need to wait 21 days. In the meantime, try thinking of and understanding what to do after a PIT, and how to handle a U-Turning suspect as well as how much force you should use. Spectate a cop on the servers (preferably one you know he's good, such as a TC, or a trainer), and learn from what they do. Smile

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's