[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [MED] TURBO / calita (Report Archived by Sean)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Noice dk

● Their LFS Username(s): XXturboXX / calita
● Their LFS GameName(s): [MED] TURBO / Calita

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1FHHs4WHK.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

At 44:02, you see [MED] TURBO coming fast towards me, and clips my side.
At 47:55, you see Calita clipping a Medic, and just around the corner, he clips a cop.
At 49:30, you see Calita hitting a pitted cruiser, and then leaving without a sorry.
At 52:53, you see Calita going behind pits, and move to the last exit, to try and squeeze out. He obviously knew, that there were cars parked there, since he came out of the pits, came left out of pits, and reentered straight away. KEEP WATCHING! He then pushes [COP] Cranked out of the pits, where he was parked, and pitted, then starting ramming Cranked alot.

At 1:00:33, Calita comes out of the pits, and rams [COP] Cranked, and drives on.

At 1:02:58, You see [COP] Ras has just pulled over Calita. Shortly after, he continuesly drives into the big stacks of tyres, out infront of oncoming cars.

At 1:06:20, You see Calita overtaking a chase.

At 1:08:05,You see Calita purposely hitting me while im in the pit stall.

At 1:09:45, He hits Cranked again.
Again at 1:10:40

At 1:16,00,He hits another UF1 in the pit stall.

At 1:16,45, he full speed rams a group of cars. I had HAZARD on, so no excuse for hitting us.

I think that's about enough evidence for Calita.

Now for [MED] TURBO

At 1:27:36, TURBO hits Subwoofer in pits.

At 1:35:02, TURBO tries to hit me full speed, but misses. After that, he follows me, and hits me.

I hope this is enough evidence for you...

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 18-06-13 @ 21:53 and on.

Basically, these two guys have been terrorizing TC Citycruise One this evening. With heavy rams, blockings and whatnot (i could go on forever) even purposely ramming even if there's "SIREN" flashing in their face.

This needs to be dealt with, Harshly.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Since its such a long report, ill do a reply in a different way;

At 44:02, you see [MED] TURBO coming fast towards me, and clips my side.
This doesnt look intentional what so ever, just looks like some bad car controll (which i've seen a few times from him) and he also apologizes for this.

At 47:55, you see Calita clipping a Medic, and just around the corner, he clips a cop.
This looks like an intentional "rub" on the side of Ossi's car, he refuses to apologize.

At 49:30, you see Calita hitting a pitted cruiser, and then leaving without a sorry.
This looked fully intentional, and no apology afterwards states so.

At 52:53........
This is intentional also, this kind of behavior is absolutely rediculous! The fact that he pushes cRanked out the way in the first place is bad, but then tries to reverse down pitlane to ram him (getting himself spectated), then rejoining track and ramming him all the way out of pits to the roundabout and then carrying on even though he had the room to squeeze past once ramming him parallel to the wall, this is totally unacceptable.

At 1:00:33, Calita comes out of the pits, and rams [COP] Cranked, and drives on.
No need for me to repeat myself on this one.

At 1:02:58, You see [COP] Ras has just pulled over Calita. Shortly after, he continuesly drives into the big stacks of tyres, out infront of oncoming cars.
This one is just immature behavior thinking its funny to push objects on to the road, IIRC its not against the rules, but the he would of been told to stop it, if he had been seen by an admin at the time.

At 1:06:20, You see Calita overtaking a chase.
Again, he has broken another rule, there was no need for him to overtake that chase, as it was still moving at a decent pace.

At 1:08:05,You see Calita purposely hitting me while im in the pit stall.
He does apologize, AFTER you have said something to him (i dont think he would of if nothing was said), this doesnt excuse the fact he didnt try to avoid it.

At 1:09:45, He hits Cranked again. Again at 1:10:40
To me it seems he is playing games with himself, pushing around the AFK car of cRanked, total act of stupidity, again.

At 1:16,00,He hits another UF1 in the pit stall.
It looked like he just got a bit too much oversteer coming out of the garage and hitting the UF1, seemingly a little mistake, but again, not saying sorry.

At 1:16,45, he full speed rams a group of cars. I had HAZARD on, so no excuse for hitting us.
I was there myself, seeing the cautions personally and experiencing cars flying past me, and after watching the replay i can safely say he made no effort at all to slow down, and once again, hitting cRanked.

At 1:27:36, TURBO hits Subwoofer in pits.
Rammed him on purpose, no bad car control there.

At 1:35:02, TURBO tries to hit me full speed, but misses. After that, he follows me, and hits me.
There is no doubt about it, he follows you and rams you, which gives me the proof he wanted to do it in the first place. Secondly, he was effectively following a chase, another rule broken.

------

All in all i think both users are out of order. This definitely wont be taken lightly.

Both users will receive a ban, Calita's being much longer than turbo's.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's