[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - adseybear (Report Archived by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: SnakeEye1324

● Their LFS Username(s): adseybear
● Their LFS GameName(s): [GLOW] Special

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
Replay here
● Replay Timestamps:
18:54 - He's on the Highway into my direction
19:05 - He's accelerating just to hit me and cuts Savy off with that aswell
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
He sent me oob with a full speed crash. Aimed for me and even accelerated for the hit.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
lol you suddenly see someone thats flipped and try and tow them and this is what happens
Certainly not how he should act.

Duo to the record of his, he has been banned.

Edit @ Special: It was hardly an attempt of a proper tow. You just floored it into the flipped car, sending it OOB.
Oh yeh, had alot of time to think about it didnt I... saw him, thought id just hit him and hope it flipped him.

Lying in the middle of the highway, someone was gonna hit him
In fact you clearly actually did think about it before doing it, as you briefly braked when you approached, going at the speed limit, then started flooring it and ramming into the car. You were able to slow down enough to do a proper flip, if you wanted to help.
lol, dont know what youre watching, but you can see me brake as soon as I see him and turn? I was accelerating to pass savy not hit snake before that
I'm watching the time stamps given in the OP, and it's clear that when approaching, you touched the brakes briefly, then floored it and steering straight into the flipped car, sending it OOB straight away. Not the wisest way to do it.
[Image: 9096288540_ca5050d155_c.jpg]

not sure where flooring it comes from
It comes milliseconds before the shot you have taken there and you braked for such a short time and so late that it had no effect, whatsoever. In no way did it look like you attempted to drive properly there, at all.
As thats only when i saw him?
I seriously believe you saw the car in the road earlier than that. The way you drove just suggests that. You touched the brake, then floored it, then did the millisecond-long braking shown in the screenshot above and then steered into the car. You could have avoided the car and avoided ramming it OOB, if you had just kept driving the line you were going. Surely you had the intention to hit the car, when you decided to just steer into it.

Btw quick off-topic as its awkward when you say "he" - it's "she".

The facts are pretty clear and definitely warrants the ban, so i'm going to archive this now. However, feel free to post an unban request if you like. Eventually request a higher rank admin to look at it if you feel my decision is unfair.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's