[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Kozlov (Klutch Kicker) (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dogie213 (RDP UC)

● Their LFS Username(s): Klutch Kicker
● Their LFS GameName(s): Kozlov

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l28p9y...sher!!.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: At 1:30:48 He crashes into me, I was chasing Danny, didn't say any sorry or something, just drove off immediately, causing me to lose Danny and losing the chase.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
He rammed me, ignoring the chase and interfering etc..

Quote:1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.
Hi, i watching your video and i edit this message next.

First : Create a report, because you raged.

Second : i'm sorry but you're in chased, but Status "Cop in chase" not allowed driving like that.
Third : I'm Sorry, don't bind for say sorry and i'm crashed 2 seconds later, S O R R Y.

It's not a ram, it's not a big crash, you just report because you lost the guy and you rage. Confused
Your LFS Username: Flange

● Their LFS Username(s): Klutch Kicker
● Their LFS GameName(s): Kozlov

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lotwgu

● Replay Timestamps: 9.35 - The user just shoves past me and carrys on without saying sorry.

I did ask in the server if I could add to this report or if I needed a seperate report but nobody answered. Sorry if this is incorrect.

I also got disconnected with an idle kick while uploading the replay even though I was moving Sad
(2013-06-23 14:21)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i watching your video and i edit this message next.

Second : i'm sorry but you're in chased, but Status "Cop in chase" not allowed driving like that.
Third : I'm Sorry, don't bind for say sorry and i'm crashed 2 seconds later, S O R R Y.

It's not a ram, it's not a big crash, you just report because you lost the guy and you rage. Confused
1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police

This explains all.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

FYI : there seemed to be a duplicate report, so I deleted your other one. It looked almost identical.
Are you really ? You from merging lane, and it's not a ram, it's a "TOUCH". Rage report for nothing.

Now speaking about REAL driving (Like real simulation).

16:19 you have a stop, burn it and crash a guy, you say SORRY it's beautiful but learn driving it's better.

Me i don't saying sorry because it's you to say sorry at 9:35 because you merging

[Image: Image-39_Pg-64_8th-Ed.gif]

(2013-06-23 14:27)dogie213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-23 14:21)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i watching your video and i edit this message next.

1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police

This explains all.

Yeah but 2 seconds BEFORE, i was "Away" from computer, starting about parking lot and you're there, i don't have the TIME for BRAKE if you're in REVERSE in wrong way dude
As for the OP, Koslov, you should slow down for sirens. He did reverse to your side but you should still slow for sirens, after all, as he rightly pointed out:

Rules Wrote:Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over.

You made no effort to slow for sirens, let's be honest.

A confirmable warning has been added to your URS, as for Cream's side-report, I'm already happy with the 60 minutes restriction and I'm going to keep it that way (and this is before the restriction). Besides, that incident was a little more questionable than the other ones I've seen.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's