[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report QATAR948 and Marcin1986 (Archived by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Kozlov

● Their LFS Username(s): QATAR948 / Marcin1986
● Their LFS GameName(s): QATAR948 / Marcin1986

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ov34tq...Kozlov.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 23:30 starting on the road, cutting people who arrived, drive on "LEFT LANE" and cut on right lane at last second and say "Nice" because he's touched. For him he's right ...

Can view ARROW LEFT and ARROW Right ..

Marcin1986 :
at 9:45 Bad driving in wrong way and almost accident.
at 51:20 BoyPower (ADMIN!) forced me to drive UF1 one hour because this guy trying to overtake, don't arrived and forced me to brake for let him join MY lane.

Ok we're from many different country but that's rules is the same for ALL.

When you overtaking or leaving a lane, you're not "prioritary" on the lane joined.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : 23/06 Afternoon
You may as well remove (For BoyPower) from the title, because I'm already dealing with other things and have no interest in taking another report.
So you criticize in game because i "PIT" people, forced me to drive UF1 1 hour and now when i proof you i'm not in fault, you will care about me Closedeyes.

Now i search on the replay for "Red John" and i don't find the moment when i PIT him Confused
(2013-06-23 14:52)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]So you criticize in game because i "PIT" people, forced me to drive UF1 1 hour and now when i proof you i'm not in fault, you will care about me Closedeyes.

Now i search on the replay for "Red John" and i don't find the moment when i PIT him Confused

As far as I'm concerned, Qatar wasn't even involved in your restriction. I restricted you for the pit on Marcin and the pit on Red John.
Quote:I restricted you for the pit on Marcin and the pit on Red John.

Okay, so i don't find the moment when i PIT Red John. Marcin i'll go watch.

Edit : Title Added with one guy

It's why BoyPower forced me to drive UF1 one hour, because i'm in my RIGHT !

When you overtaking or leaving a lane, you're not "prioritary" on the lane joined
(2013-06-23 14:57)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I restricted you for the pit on Marcin and the pit on Red John.

Okay, so i don't find the moment when i PIT Red John. Marcin i'll go watch.

Edit : Title Added with one guy

It's why BoyPower forced me to drive UF1 one hour, because i'm in my RIGHT !

When you overtaking or leaving a lane, you're not "prioritary" on the lane joined

You clearly sped up when he was overtaking you (the clearness is uncanny) because you wanted to pit him/cause an unnecessary mess. Anyway, I'll leave this to whoever's dealing with this.
because you wanted to pit him/cause an unnecessary mess. Anyway, I'll leave this to whoever's dealing with this.

No, i speed up for don't let him the place. He's going in WRONG WAY for overtake, i don't crash him, he cut me off.

So for you, with your arg : A guy overtake in WRONG WAY, don't win to overtake, cut the car and be crashed, so it's my fault ? Dude ... What the hell ?

I have my license about 2 years, if a guy drive like him in real, he will die in 1 week. i don't know where you living but your arg is very "savage".
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
The reasons for your restriction:

On the second video, you completely speed up when he's overtaking you.
The aforementioned incidents were your fault and the restriction was valid.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's