[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: License to drive & ledbread (Report Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lukey747

● Their LFS Username(s): License to drive & ledbread
● Their LFS GameName(s): License2Drive & ledbread

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/489632353/report%201.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

47:43 - Lamps chase comes behind us, I slow down and indicate to pull over for the sirens, but License completely ignores the sirens and forces Lamp to go on the wrongside. I know this isn't a huge offence, but I thought I might as well mention it. Just after they pass, I chase him with the intention to fine him for failure to move. He then continues to drive, disregards the siren in front and hits lamp, with no sorry, then reverses into me.

48:18 - in a couple of seconds, ledbread clearly rams into me, with no intention of slowing down and completely disregards the siren. I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional, as he didn't say sorry and disconnected immediately.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): About 19:20 GMT(London), 24/06/2013, description included in replay timestamps.

Only a quick report, but I thought it was worth doing.

Thanks, Luke
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Ledbread was banned for 12 hours and warned for disconnecting after the accident, as that is something that cannot be ignored. License to drive was given a warning for failing to yield and slow for sirens. Thanks for your report, have a beautiful day.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's