[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Police officier !chase for Fake speeding (Archived by Michi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Kozlov

● Their LFS Username(s): Runt8890
● Their LFS GameName(s):Trance[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2rrkrur0joe4zfk
● Replay Timestamps: 1:57:30 Polete stop me for speeding in the 90 Area
at 1:58:40 Police control is end, Trance follow me and chasing me, i stop and 1:59:30 saying he clocked me to speeding (LIE) and 1:59:33 saying on my screen (AUTO BUSTED) or something like that because the cop !chase when the other cop don't cancel her !chase.

At 1:47:40 ([6S] Some0ne #55) Passing him on XFG and is clocked by this, after, he don't follow him and chasing me after the other cop, i don't know why, but i need money back and +100km Bonus !

Abuse of script, lying and give me a 300€ ticket for a "Fake" speeding and i lost my +100km bonus !!

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : 25/06/2013 at 18h50~
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
okies so I waiting on highstreet I think. when I car shot past I lazerd that car which was travling at 70 which was the guy that is making the complaint.. im sure it will be somewhere that I did lazer him.. So NOT a lie. so I hit chase and I start chasing s6someone by misteske. I cancle that chase. and start use my virtual and audibual tirens to catch upto the suspect. I chase him. then realise the other cop is gonna fined him for what I was about to.. so as I clearly wrote the other guy has fined u so i'll be letting u off with a warning. I wanted to show him the laser.. just to show that I wasn't pulling u over for no reason.. which is did come up.. that there was no offence,, but I did clock him.. I saw it on chat.. I was about to let him go and he auto pits.. dunno why... then he starts saying I want my 300 back,driving bonus which I cant give him. and his trip or he is gonna report me.. which I can't give him his trip eather... so I just simply put I don't like being threatened report me then.. if he would have been a nice guy about it I would have gave him the 300 back
(2013-06-25 17:19)Trance Wrote: [ -> ]okies so I waiting on highstreet I think. when I car shot past I lazerd that car which was travling at 70 which was the guy that is making the complaint.. im sure it will be somewhere that I did lazer him.. So NOT a lie. so I hit chase and I start chasing s6someone by misteske. I cancle that chase. and start use my virtual and audibual tirens to catch upto the suspect. I chase him. then realise the other cop is gonna fined him for what I was about to.. so as I clearly wrote the other guy has fined u so i'll be letting u off with a warning. I wanted to show him the laser.. just to show that I wasn't pulling u over for no reason.. which is did come up.. that there was no offence,, but I did clock him.. I saw it on chat.. I was about to let him go and he auto pits.. dunno why... then he starts saying I want my 300 back,driving bonus which I cant give him. and his trip or he is gonna report me.. which I can't give him his trip eather... so I just simply put I don't like being threatened report me then.. if he would have been a nice guy about it I would have gave him the 300 back

Watch the replay and watch, you don't laser me Scared

Quote:im sure it will be somewhere that I did lazer him..

No, watch the replay, i just say sorry to you because i lost control and touch your bumper and continue my road....
dude how long have u been playing this game.. like come on bro.. u look through your whole replay and look for cops that lazerd there suspects... is does not show on replay.. anything to do with the games insiim.. siren seeing the siren or caution sighns does not show on the replay
(2013-06-25 17:27)Trance Wrote: [ -> ]dude how long have u been playing this game.. like come on bro.. u look through your whole replay and look for cops that lazerd there suspects... is does not show on replay.. anything to do with the games insiim.. siren seeing the siren or caution sighns does not show on the replay

But you can see on the replay, i don't speeding when i pass you, be honest, you lost the guy "GS Someone" and you search a victim for win money.
Well, you joined the spectators during a chase, which is your fault.

Server Rules Wrote:3.1. Do not leave the chase.

Do not jump back to pits (shift+p), go into spectator mode (shift+s) or leave the server. Regular pit stops to repair your car are allowed.

Therefor I don't see any need for any action being taken here. Except of telling you not to go into spectator mode or back to pits in future during chases.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's