[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Account Reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to post this here but it is a Admin task, but it doesn't fit within either of the other 2 sections. All I want is a account reset, I love TC but now that I have all the cars I'll ever want it almost defeats the point of even going there. I would just like my account to be reset so that I have something to do in TC (work for cars). LFS User is Naruto06. If you need any other information then let me know.
Next reset will be around Christmas for everyone, hope you can wait Smile
Thanks for the info.
Is it real the real Boosted? The VW lover? Tongue
I doubt it, with 1 post and registered user yesterday Tongue
Ehh new forum Stevo, maybe you didnt notice Wink
Fail Stevo Tongue
Thanks Pipa, Fail Crille Tongue
The failure here is to call a question a failure fool Wink couldnt remeber his username but I remembered his nickname
Anyway I think the answer of this topic is no Tongue
Relative to the question, is the reset every christmas?
Every 2 years.
There is no set time for a reset. Generally when people we feel people could use a fresh start.
^ Was told otherwise on TS, by lamp i believe that it is indeed every 2 years.
ok, i only registered yesterday because my previous account was deleted, and no, im not the VW lover Tongue

Also, I'm requesting a lock/deletion of this thread.
closed on op's request
(2011-11-17 00:46)KennyAE86 Wrote: [ -> ]^ Was told otherwise on TS, by lamp i believe that it is indeed every 2 years.

More by chance than intention.

The last reset was a year later than originally planned - we were ready for one after the first year, but we delayed it on the assumption that the VWS was coming out around then and we didn't want a reset immediately before its release.

After that one, we made some changes to the car prices in the hope of extending the time between resets and it worked, so we're now nearing the right time for it after 2 years instead of only 1.
Reference URL's