[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I get banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im PowerD from Team WiLD DrifterZ.

Few days back i noticed that i was banned.
The TC Server ignoring my connection or joining to the server, but it still have the problem.
Im thinking is it a 999 days bann or somethign and why?
before i did leave the server on the last day, i did some crashs on a guy, but it wasnt meaned wrong and he knew it too i think..
I want to hear the reasion why im banned, because i didnt so much messy or wrong things that day. Confused

I hope it is possible to unbann me.. :/

Thank you for your interest, PowerD
powerdrifter1 Sydney Banned 7 days 2013-06-24 07:03:00 2013-07-01 07:03:00 3d 12h 35min Excessive swearing

If you wish to get unbanned, please make an unban request and also make note of the template provided.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
(2013-06-27 18:25)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]powerdrifter1 Sydney Banned 7 days 2013-06-24 07:03:00 2013-07-01 07:03:00 3d 12h 35min Excessive swearing

If you wish to get unbanned, please make an unban request and also make note of the template provided.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
Huh thats strange .. i know that yet it was not really a swearing word (i was saying Fuu) the cop said yet to me dont use it anymore here..
and the unfair thing was that it took my money for two or three times, but i answered the cop too but idk what the really reation was but maybe he didnt like that, but thats a late bann than? Confused because later i joined that server couple times too..
(2013-06-27 18:33)PowerDrifter Wrote: [ -> ]Huh thats strange .. i know that yet it was not really a swearing word (i was saying Fuu) the cop said yet to me dont use it anymore here..
and the unfair thing was that it took my money for two or three times, but i answered the cop too but idk what the really reation was but maybe he didnt like that, but thats a late bann than? Confused because later i joined that server couple times too..

You can't really say you didn't know it was swearing when you've been fined for saying that exact same thing many times. You received five swearing fines in less than a week and this simply is not acceptable. Your last swearing fine was 21:54:50 UTC and the ban was issued at 07:03:00 UTC the following day, so, in the grand scheme of things, it was not really issued that late at all.

If you wish to discuss this further, make an unban request please.
(2013-06-27 18:39)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-27 18:33)PowerDrifter Wrote: [ -> ]Huh thats strange .. i know that yet it was not really a swearing word (i was saying Fuu) the cop said yet to me dont use it anymore here..

You can't really say you didn't know it was swearing when you've been fined for saying that exact same thing many times. You received five swearing fines in less than a week and this simply is not acceptable. Your last swearing fine was 21:54:50 UTC and the ban was issued at 07:03:00 UTC the following day, so, in the grand scheme of things, it was not really issued that late at all.

If you wish to discuss this further, make an unban request please.
The word fuu is mean for dissapointment to show your emotion, when you did a mistake, but same meaning as the word S.H.I.T. but on a decent way and second thing fuu isnt a swear word...
other things yet i did even helped a cop that was flipped with his FZ5 during end of chase on the same day and the fuu word i did mostly use when i did crash or if something go wrong. Further i do use this word mostly when i have this sort of things and i dont understand why this word is notice as flood word/swearing.. but i like the serious way of cruising in this server that why i joined it, it isnt as other server so well made, but im not so happy with this that they make so big problem to bann me, i didnt even made a mess of whole traffic or something.. it was just few things that was wrong understanded and i drive mostly carefully on road on a real life way. I really want a unbann. -.- Why they ask too much in request? replay, incident, time? doesnt really worth that in mine bann. actually the reasions and meanings stands on this post too :/
i tough it was maybe for the crashs that i did on a guy that why i did deserve the ban maybe, but only for this small things. Sleep

I know i did use it few times but it isnt wrong meaned and not a flood word for sure!!!!!

oow this post going nowhere :/
Let it go than i can better join a other cruise server than.
I lost even the motivation to cruise there on TC because the fines about the fake swearing/flood word -.-.. or you guys need to find solution to fix it..

It is quick wrote dont be strict about my english on this post but i hope you understand what i mean..

and i wasnt so wrong for sure..
There isn't much need to write reams of text for such a ban.

Bottom line, swearing is not allowed, if you get fined - it's swearing. The rules specify:
Quote:Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

Five swearing fines in less than a week is excessive, no matter how you swear - it's swearing, thus you get fined for it. If you don't want to get fined, just don't swear.

In this 'less than a week' period I keep mentioning, you were automatically fined for these three letters four times, the other time, I believe you said something else and you were manually fined by an admin.

In hindsight, there isn't much point doing an unban request because I don't see a reason why you should get unbanned, the swearing fines themselves are warnings, repeated violations can result in a ban - here it is.

Your ban was only a week and only has a few days remaining so we welcome you back on the 1st of July.

I am locking this thread.
Reference URL's