[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Tino S. (Report Archived by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: noctambule

● Their LFS Username(s): tino2111
● Their LFS GameName(s): Tino S. [GER]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4scponobygu9g0x/Tina%20S.mpr
Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tilcssnldrnxsrw/TinoS.png
● Replay Timestamps:

0H 47m 30s - First Wrongsiding
0h 56m 40s - Second Wrongsiding
1h 03m - Driving in reverse then uturn. Not long after, 2 brake checks

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Most of the action starts after 47Minutes in the replay file. You can see that he is wronsiding most the time, driving too fast and not caring about the other users in general. On both Wronsiding incidents i warned the user to be cautious and he showed little to no interest in changing his behavior. On the last event, he was driving in reverse and made a J-turn in front of me. Then, on the straightaway, he brake checked me twice before I decided to pull over.

Attached also is a picture with a rude comment from him that was taken right after the MPR stops.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Okay, i have checked the replay. Even though the player did not cause any accidents while driving on the wrong side of the road, he was never far from it. For some reason he kept swerving on the left side of the road, everytime he saw you coming from the opposite direction. He did not cause any accidents, but still, he was driving very recklessly.

His response to you when you have told him that he is being reported, was not very kind either. It was more ignorant than offensive though.

Player will be given a warning, for reckless driving. Even though he did not cause any accidents, he forced you to brake harshly a few times.

Thank you for the report!

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's