[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Problem @Joining TC servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Today i timed out from server and after that cant connect to TC.
I can join everyother server i.e Cargame S1/S2.

Pic
Dunno what is problem..
Open the start menu and type cmd and press enter, then type 'tracert city-driving.co.uk' and post the results here.
city-driving.co.uk will just trace to the website which is clearly working fine? Shouldn't it be "insim.city-driving.co.uk"?
Tried with tracert city-driving.co.uk:

EDIT
After that tried insim.city-driving.co.uk:
Im also suffering this same situation. Made the tracert insim.city-driving.co.uk
Results:
I know Chuck updated the insim yesterday, something to do with the IP handling or similar. Possibly related to that?
Dunno, I can join to TC now.
Does a trace show anything different now?
Works for me now.
Well.. Now i can't join the server..
The update Chuck implemented will not affect connections. The update links an IP to a more accurate geolocation, nothing more (of any interest to you guys Tongue)
Also, all those traces point to cloudflare, not our server, so they won't help much Tongue

ed: There have however been some occasional routing problems recently - haven't been able to find out where though.
I can only think of some American spy-subs working on the deep sea internet-cables. Give it a day or two. If everything else fails, we gotta inform the provider to check the routes.
I had the problem earlier today (yesterday actually), just restarted my PC and problem was gone..
Reference URL's