[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report xtraction, warning and lying (video) (Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Kozlov

● Their LFS Username(s): Sean
● Their LFS GameName(s): xtraction

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gyhewtpc5pp7w6j
● Replay Timestamps:

1:43:08 : Clearly viewing me on her mirrors and cut me (No signal)
1:43:15 : Driving in all of the road "fast" and "slow"
1:43:37 : I overtake at 123 kmh approx WITH turn signal AND Horning. AND i'm clearly SEE in 2 of her 3 mirrors !
1:43:40 : When i overtake, he's going on the middle of the road for turning
The lying : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/549738xtraction.jpg
1:43:41 : He's on the left of the road and push me in the door.
Her Warn : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/568606xtraction2.jpg

"Speeding as a cop"
Proof, i'm at 125kmh max: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/856233...nspeed.jpg

And i have a warn because Sean can't drive in her lane and because he's admin, he have all of the right.

So, him, he don't have a warn because he's "Failure to keep right"

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : 5pm (GMT +1) 4/07/2013
As this is a report on a TC member, Management will deal with this.

Just to let you know, Sean was correct. You can't exceed the 120kmh speed limit, this leeway is for civilians only and not cops, so the warning he gave you was fair.
1) - You were speeding (You were doing 130kph in a 120kph zone)
2) - You didn't turn for the corner
3) - I don't know why you think Sean is in the wrong for this as it is 100% your fault
(2013-07-04 15:40)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]1) - You were speeding (You were doing 130kph in a 120kph zone)
2) - You didn't turn for the corner
3) - I don't know why you think Sean is in the wrong for this as it is 100% your fault

To your 3) in NORMAL country (i don't know if you're american), you have 2 lane, FAST and SLOW..

First ,i use turn signal, Two, i horn for warn i overtake gently, Thrisd, i turning, look my wheel with "F" button, i'm hit, so the front turn on right..

for your 2) i turn, watch correctly

1) i'm at 130 max, for a ticket it's 10% so 132, i'm just upper with the speedlimit

And it's her fault, he taking all of the 2 way for her driving, don't protect him because it's an admin and your friend.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTMW2QstnFs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

need a warn for that, really ? in think you're "british", so, in England, you can drive where you want, left, right and cut any corner and if i overtake you,that's not your fault ?
Kozlov Wrote:And it's her fault, he taking all of the 2 way for her driving, don't protect him because it's an admin and your friend.

1) - Sean is a man, not a women
2) - It is my job to be as un-biased as possible when dealing with these sorts of reports
3) - In my country (UK), we too have a fast lane and a slow lane, however, when a corner arrives we usually turn our steering wheels so that we don't end up off-road.
4) - You may not speed as cop. The 10% leeway DOES NOT APPLY for you.
(2013-07-04 15:52)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]
Kozlov Wrote:And it's her fault, he taking all of the 2 way for her driving, don't protect him because it's an admin and your friend.

1) - Sean is a man, not a women
2) - It is my job to be as un-biased as possible when dealing with these sorts of reports
3) - In my country (UK), we too have a fast lane and a slow lane, however, when a corner arrives we usually turn our steering wheels so that we don't end up off-road.
4) - You may not speed as cop. The 10% leeway DOES NOT APPLY for you.

1) If you criticize my english, we can use french if you want (i use "he")
3) i turn my wheel, check, he have a little lag, and hitting me a little and my front suddenly be on the right
4) Sorry, all people can making mistake

Now, i'm not in holliday like teenager, so i was back from the work and i play for destress.
After i'm warn by a guy who driving in 2 lane and give me a little hit in my door and say it's my fault ...

i have 2 questions,

i have HORN many time and don't ear me ?
secondly, he can view me in two mirrors, why he don't react ?

i think,he view me and because he's admin, he think he's the "caporal" i'm untouchable Closedeyes

seriously guy, you say it's my fault because i'm at 130 ?

If i was at 120 it was my fault again ? because he don't use mirrors and stay in a way?

EDIT : Ok for the warn,but a warn for a 130 in 120 area, i think it's excessive
If you'd have been doing the speed limit you wouldn't have felt the need to overtake and the entire incident could have been avoided.

In my opinion, Sean left you enough room to make the pass anyway.
Kozlov Wrote:If i was at 120 it was my fault again ? because he don't use mirrors and stay in a way?

Well if you had listened to the rules and not gone over 120kmh, you wouldnt of been able to overtake me anyway.

Feel free to come back to the server and cruise, no offense has been taken from this report. Smile
(2013-07-04 16:06)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]
Kozlov Wrote:If i was at 120 it was my fault again ? because he don't use mirrors and stay in a way?

Well if you had listened to the rules and not gone over 120kmh, you wouldnt of been able to overtake me anyway.

Feel free to come back to the server and cruise, no offense has been taken from this report. Smile

I have read the rules (before i pass my basic test) i have print "fine list" and read cop rules so i know it's 120 but i have a heavy foot and just a 130 for overtake, i just think you stay on right, overtake ya and come back to 120 ^_^

>_< Warning is a little bit "exaggerated" Smile
(2013-07-04 16:10)Kozlov Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-04 16:06)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]

I have read the rules (before i pass my basic test) i have print "fine list" and read cop rules so i know it's 120 but i have a heavy foot and just a 130 for overtake, i just think you stay on right, overtake ya and come back to 120 ^_^

>_< Warning is a little bit "exaggerated" Smile

Not exaggerated, i did say to you i was right, and you were wrong, and i said if i check the replay, there will be consequences and you agreed. So therefor i proceeded.
Oki mate =)
I'll archive this now, as what Sean did was perfectly fine.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's