[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Dont know, whats going oone. (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI!

I cant go to TC servers. It feels like, im banned sth. So, if Iam banned plase unban me.

Thanks, best wishes
Marten
Can we have a bit more information? Any messages etc?
it says server refused to connect denide to connect sth
You was banned by me due to your account being linked to another user, what connection do you have with "dkwayman"?
dkwayman, never heard before today. seriously. But please unban me, cause id like to drive and chill
Care explaining why your IP was used on his account, and his IP was used on your account? A bit weird if you've "never heard" of him until yesterday.
IP? i even dont know what IP mean. Confused but again, never heard of him until yesterday.
What about the username 'exspeed'?
exspeed, is mine good friend. We are from same country and drive rallycross and we like to chill in TC servers, so. we take it easy.
IP is what you get when you connect to the internet, your internet provider will give you a unique IP address. So your personal IP has been used on another LFS account, and the other persons personal IP has been used on your account.
Wtf, crazy thing. But seriously I have never heard account name dkwayman. I dont know anything, just leave me alone, and unban me please. Confused
Is it coincidence that you're using the word "Chill" a lot?
Sorry for posting, But he means ("chill") as relaxing (chilling)
That doesn't change the fact hes been using your account, yet he claims he doesn't know you?
truly, I dont know who is owner of username dkwayman. id like to know exactly how he could login with hes username in my IP? Sorry about that, I dont know anything of computers.
what´s next? I´d like to play. Maybe i know whos dkwayman, his game name is ERK? then i know him, hes the same guys who is owner of user exspeed. He read this theard about you talked user dkwayman, and then he said that he played with his friend user about an hour.
Ya we know that, but what we don't get understand is how you have used his account, how dkwayman has used YOUR account.
at the same time?
GUYS, LET ME DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE UNBAN ME, I REALLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
dkwayman's IP has been used on your account, so I'm trying to understand how this could happen if you don't know him. If you don't know him then clearly something has happened to your account and you need to change your password to make sure he can't use it again.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's