[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User Report. (Archived by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: -Hasu-

● Their LFS Username(s): RedJ
● Their LFS GameName(s):Red•John™

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://hostr.co/cWH5zJdw3Xpk
● Replay Timestamps:

Start Specing Red•John™ @1:13:49.XX
He stunting(?) at pits or trying saving M.Koponen or what ever and crashed me when im afking in pitbox.
Quote:6.1. Drive sensibly and predictably in pit-lane.
Do not do doughnuts, burnouts, drifts or other stunts.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
05-07-13 About 16:00
I said sorry -.- , I was helping the user because he had high trip .
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Okay, i have checked the replay. To be honest, i don't think that there is any need for making a big deal out of this accident. He did reverse into you while you were parked, however, he apologised immediately aswell. It was obviously an accident.

He was trying to help a player that was stuck out of bounds on his roof and had a little bit over 300 kilometers trip. I personally would not place this under rule 6.1., however, it is true that there was very little hope of anyone being able to help the player where he was. Since it was all happening in the Safe Zone, it might of aswell been better if he was left where he was, since pit-lane is not the most appropriate area to use wheelie setups.

I will take no actions for this report, however, since you're reading this thread RedJ, i'd like to ask you to be more carfeul in the future.

Thanks!

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's