[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Mr. NB) Refund for 'swearing'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I would like to have a refund of €1000, while I'm fined for €1000 with the reason 'swearing'.
But I didn't swear at all. My car was crashed, so I drove to the pit, but because my car wasn't steerable, I drove against an obstacle so I flipped over just in front of the pit. Therefore I said literally 'fuu Tongue' because I had bad luck. But then I saw I was fined for €1000! I think 'fuu Tongue' is not swearing, it's from the famous meme, and everyone can see that it's not meant to be angry or something, otherwise I didn't put an emoticon behind it. I didn't know that you can be fined for something like that, so I would like to have a refund. Smile

My LFS username is jurgenvo
and it happened on 07/10/13 about 12.40 (my time, GMT+2 I think)
I've moved this thread to the more appropriate forum area.

While it's understandable that you may have not wanted to swear with saying "fuu", it's unfortunately considered as a swear word in our InSim. We're trying to cut swear words down to zero, because of the amount of underage players playing on our servers. While you may use the word a lot in real life, please refrain from typing it on our servers.

I'm afraid that you will not be refunded €1000, for getting force fined for swearing.
We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's