[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Can you please pardon driving error? (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Mirek CZE and in game RZA

● Time & Date of Incident : yesterday at about 14: 00 cca ,Yesterday I drove insanely RB4 and in turn spun because I accidentally pulled the rear wheel on the grass. I got spun and began to spin in the spin I accidentally stumbled into the police at about 60 KM / H. I apologized, I was commanded let you read the rules, which I did and then got the same ban

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I'm no *Removed*, but unfortunately I made ​​a mistake and now it spades. I would like to run your server because I've already rescued there RB4 and UF1 .. I like that there are still so many people, and even if I join you in three hours at night .. I wish and hope that I will be a stupid mistake and this whole misunderstanding forgiven. Not one of those who deliberately undo vybržďují and the like. On the contrary, I try to dodge and at any cost to brake or avoid the collision. Thank you in advance for your understanding and possibly re-released into your ranks. Right I would like to ask if I could do TOW, mostly because there are just cops and no one to help. Besides that I RB4 .. Smile Sorry for my English, but is very weak and it helps me google translator .. Thank you in advance for your understanding MIREK CZE aka RZA
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thank you guys for your prompt response, my last day off I'd like something else traveled with you ..
I had to make 5 new files on your account within the space of 10 minutes. You obviously had not taken anything from the warning I had issued prior to this offense.

You spun out, yes fair enough, but as you regained control, you turned and used full acceleration to the user you rammed.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's