[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Camionmandaf (Report Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: LuckyLukeT

● Their LFS Username(s): camionmandaf
● Their LFS GameName(s): Camionmandaf

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l68gbd87crgwjea
● Replay Timestamps: 13:25:00 Start of ramming, 14:40:00 Obvious ramming towards me

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 12:35PM GMT+1 (London)

I was cruising with a friend (whos relatively new to the game) trying to improve his driving skills, He later has an accident, me and another user try and help him (His called Skiddy) Suddenly i saw i lot of cars incoming on the map thus i stopped and pulled onto the grass, out of nowhere Camionmandaf comes full pelt into the side of me, i believe the group of people were ramming each other however. I received No apology not even any notification that it was an accident. This was on TC ONE
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Most of the "ramming" seemed purely accidental, just poor driving in a group of people trying to race. Camionmandaf did ram you very purposely and did not say anything afterwards, he also rammed another person a minute before you. He has received a 5-day ban for that. I also noted daisukee drifted into the havoc and wrongsided another cruiser, causing a major accident and did not apologize when prompted. He has received a 2-day ban for this. Thank you for your report, have a beautiful day.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's