[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - vaporee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: vaporee
Nickname: Caddis
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes, I've lost them for 14 days. 7/14 - 7/28
Notes (e.g times free/language): 27th or after that.. I might be on vacation then.

Administrator Message by: KaraK

Cop rights revoked.
Wait until 27th July.
You are banned until the 18th of July.
I will send you the Written Exam, however you will need to wait until the 18th until you can be ready for training.

Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Yeah, looks like i'm going on vacation, I will not be able to take the training before 1st next month.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 11/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Since you're currently banned, i will move this tread to pending basic training.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: August 2nd, 2013

Trainer(s) Present: Sinoco [T], Cal [T], Johan [AS], Some0ne [CA]

Lead Trainer: Sinoco [T]

Good Points: Some good recovering from crashes, excellent manoeuvres (blocks and PITs especially), good car control at speed, good ability to keep up with the suspect, good bust. Great clutch control, throttle control.

Improvements: Try not to hit barriers, control of vehicle (watch for hitting barriers, tyres). Your main issue was losing control after hitting objects. Try to work on your shifting as well, you seemed to have issued selecting gears.

Notes: You passed, great job! You can now cop on the servers again. Authorized by Cal.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's