[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User report [swe]RedbullDrift (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:mikebez

● Their LFS Username(s):fifaman
● Their LFS GameName(s):[swe]RedbullDrift

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay

● Replay Timestamps: ●31:40 > Spec me and watch [SWE]REDBULL wrongside me so i wait for the cars passing to pass and do a U-turn. ●31:48 > User sees me Uturning does not apply breaks at this time but cuts acceleration and dips the clutch. User is aiming for me, nor trying to slow or pass by my side and even turns into me. ●31:50 > User applys full breaks 2 seconds before impact and turns into me.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) So i was driving down Highway 1 when another user wrongsides me so i decide to go chase him down and fine him. I wait for the cars to pass and do a Uturn. Suddenly i get hit from behind and check the reply and the user had not tried to stop at all and even aimed and turned into me.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
He does see you doing a U-Turn with plenty of time to apply brakes and slow down, but instead he chooses not to slow down and just ram into the back of you, however he does apologize in chat so a stern warning shall be placed on his URS.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's