[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - lundell (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Their LFS Username(s): lundell (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): SWE VOLVO4LIFE

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ktkeii...report.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

1:24:06 - Spectate the user from here. It shows he is driving a comfortable speed, one in which he can keep control of his car. I say this because a lot of people come speeding around this corner and loose control about there, however he was not speeding and took the corner fine.

1:24:16 - click here for screenshot - you can see the user turning towards my car for a ram and commences exactly that. There is not even an attempt to dodge nor brake.

1:32:27 - User is using a strobe and horn five and continues to do so until 1:33:05.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

16/07/2013.

I feel he rammed me on purpose exactly for the benefit of his mate who I had just initiated a chase on. Yes he did say 'sorry cop', but there was no way that that was not intentional.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I've reviewed the replay and it is painstakingly clear that he intentionally rammed you, despite his apology. He was driving fine and then he suddenly turned into you last second and, as you suggest, I am sure it is no coincidence that it was his team mate who was getting pulled over.

This user is currently serving a one day ban for this incident.

Thank you for your report.
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's