[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few days ago (?) I was banned for reason - ramming 'Make'

I'll clear up the incident:

The server was fairly empty, so I was racing around a short version of the track following another person. At the first corner I took the oncoming lane and attempted to get out as soon as I spotted there was a car coming the other way. At this point the track was a straight line: I swerved to the right (I couldn't change lanes due to a barrier) in an attempt to avoid the oncoming car and left 1.5+ cars width for him to pass (and a good few seconds). He steered into my car and knocked me backwards (this is all viewable in the replay, it was deliberate).

After asking him specifically why he chose to ram me, he stated I was on the wrong side of the road, implying he somehow reserved the right to ram my car, especially after I'd made an effort to avoid him. This then started a ramming war, of which neither party involved is innocent.

I don't intend to cause havoc or intentionally ram people, I just want to have a bit of fun like everyone else. Apologies to the guy in question.
I understand your story and it sounds like you just got a bit angry because of what happened, but in future please just save your replay and report him or let a TC member ( if any are online ) what has happened. Revenge ramming doesn't get you anywhere and will normally result in you getting in more trouble than the other user.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thanks for the response. I didn't intend for it to get out of hand, I just sought revenge and the situation escalated from there.
Bump. Can I get an update on the status of this? Thanks
I will give the admin who banned you another PM to check this thread.
hi, I am away for the weekend, ill be home to check it out tonight. I haven't fortgotten or not sewn this request, it's just that the coverage here is very inconsistent. and hard to access the inteenet.
Okay, no problem.
Not really sure what you're talking about in your first post, the reason you were banned was because of this report: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=7771. If you could provide more detail to what you're talking about, please post it up. As I said, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I banned you because you had a previous history of ramming and it looked deliberate the first time you hit Make and the second time there was no reason why you couldn't have apologised after you crashed into him. Ramming someone because they crashed into you doesn't give you any reason to revenge ram.
Could you be more specific about the previous ramming incidents? I've been inactive on this game for 2+ years.
I linked the report in question in my previous report, the report has a list of what you did that helped my decision to ban you. The first ram was from revenge because Make's friend 'started it' and the second one was because you were drifting in the middle of the road and crashed into him (again). Both times you crashed into him you didn't say sorry at all and just drove off.
You implied when you stated I had previous URS entries for the same reason that I had committed that same offense on more than one occasion. I'm just asking for you to clear up the time frame so I can further understand whether or not the reports were concerning the same incident.

I've apologized, I've described the event, what else can I do? This has been going on for 3 days now, and at this rate it's quickly becoming less time consuming for me to simply wait out the 10 day ban.
I will unban you sometime today, but please drive sensibly in future.
Your unban was granted but Stephen forgot to put it here, so I'll do it.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's