[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report-Borjita\/ doesn't Stay away from chases (Report Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:UXTERIII

● Their LFS Username(s):borjita
● Their LFS GameName(s):Borjita\/

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://hostr.co/mALA4DKsxAho
● Replay Timestamps:23:49.18 I start chasing [ARC] RAAM, 24:22.13 [ARC] RAAM overtakes Borjita\/. Borjita\/ fails to move for chase just keeps on driving on the road i need to wrongside to overtake him, 24:58.68 He overtakes me! and is speeding and blocking my way, 25:30.69 he stops on the wrongside and waits for me when i come he CLEARLY CUTS MY WAY TRY'S TO GET ME CRASH INTO HIM AND LOSE CHASE!!!

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Today i chased [ARC] RAAM who was drifting with Borjita\/. suspect overtakes Borjita\/. Borjita\/ CLEARLY FAILS TO MOVE FOR CHASE! i need to go wrongsiding to overtake him. Soon after that he OVERTAKES ME WHILE I'AM IN CHASE! After that he stops on the wrongside and waits for me. When i come he CLEARLY CUTS MY WAY TRY'S TO GET ME CRASH INTO HIM AND LOSE CHASE!!! I partly lose my chase because of him

he doen't follow this rule:
1.5. Stay away from chases. He fail to move for emergency vehicles, overtakes a chase, cuts the way from a police!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Borjita will be banned for interfering with chases purposefully, thank you for the report and have a fantastical weekend.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's