[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting: EPC1005 (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Runt8890

● Their LFS Username:4649
● Their LFS Game Name:EPC1005

●ReasonConfusedo I oroginially pull this guy over for speeding.. and hit the wrong putton to tur off my virtual siren. and hit the wrong button and it lost chase.. but then he says f*ck abd gets fined 1000 and pitlanes.. so I drive off.. he comes around see's me stops.. then speeds up and rams me andway I chase him and he must pitlane him self and I fine him.. so I ask if he is a new member. someome says he aint so I just remind him that ramming sumone can result in a ban.. so he shows his stats... then calls me a Idiot.. if he was new I woudnt even have bother with this report.. but for someone that has played over 170. tbh u don't sxpect this kind of behaviour

Ram - 36.40
Idiot 39.42

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/vOhMSxuONM/
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

After reviewing the replay, it is clear that this user intentionally rams you whilst you are parked safely, pushes past you, and insults you with 'idiot' when you question him.

This is unacceptable behaviour and due to a few factors, he's received a 7 day ban.

Thanks for your report!
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's