[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - JZSANDHU (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: danielp1997

● Their LFS Username(s): JZSANDHU (URS File)
● Their LFS GameName(s): []Arosa 1.8T -

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xfcxg7...escape.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

17:47 - User has been issued the fine and I'm awaiting the payment.

17:59 - User pulls away, wrong sides and escapes:
Jul 22 17:54:06 []Arosa 1.8T escaped!
Jul 22 17:54:06 Chase length: 0:58 / 1.3 km
Jul 22 17:54:07 [TT] Dan [COP] lost contact with suspect.
Jul 22 17:54:07 [TT] Dan [COP] lost 5XP
Jul 22 17:54:07 []Arosa 1.8T received 20XP

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Mon July 22nd - 17:53/54

Evident that the user wrong sides the Autobahn in order to escape, despite me telling him to stop.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Well he clearly does U-turn which could of caused an accident, he also wrong-sides for about 3 seconds (that section of Autobahn many cross over to get to SZ2) and he was also spoken to in the main chat by another user due to hitting the guy who is speaking to him, so he could of also been parking up to speak to him back. He does however only ask how much the fine is then drives of on the wrong-side of the Autobahn from SZ2 to the roundabout then crashes, pits and then disconnects. He has a clean URS with very little gaming time (16hrs) so a warning shall be issued just for the lengthy wrong-siding and a refund wont be given for 60 euros.

I would also like to add...

Dan you done the exact same U-Turn he did but stayed parked up in the middle of the AB chatting? then saw []Arosa 1.8T drive past you, then initiated !chase on him, []Arosa 1.8T then left the AB and passed onto the track where SZ2 is, you proceeded to do the same, but had over stepped your turning point, stopped on the AB, then reversed so you could park up and ask him to move closer to you. This is when he asks how much the fine is, drives off and wrong-sides.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's