[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Furio (Unban Request Granted by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: BigRon

- Time & Date of Incident: Monday April 29 23:09 (UTC+01:00)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?g7lcsbfu4a5jsq1
- Replay Timestamps: from 47:14

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Hello. I was banned on TC server over two months ago. And during this time I realize the reason why i got banned. Calling user Yucko a racist word was i really bad idea. I want to say that im really sorry about all that what happend. I was always thinking that it can't happend to me, because i always keeping my eyes on all rules, let through cop chases, and say sorry when i blocked somebody by mistake. Over the years that i spend on LFS servers (including TC servers) i learn many usefull things which were useful on real road. I'm 23 years old guy and I know that after doing bad things punishment will be admit. I hope my punishment can be reduced to a lower level than the current. Everybody deserves for a second chance, we are only humans and everyone makes mistakes.

Regards Furio
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello Ron.
Thankyou for genuinely apologizing and having being away from the servers for just over 2 months you have had time to reflect on what happened and hope that this will not happen again. I shall accept your apology and unban you shortly.

Thankyou

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's