[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Conorrs55 Unban Request (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ConorRS55

● Time & Date of Incident: 24/7/13 - Approx 15:40

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1s9dk...mp_mpr.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 4:08:50 - (You decide where it ends :/)

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Because i'v worked really hard on getting the cash i've got so far and i'v been saving up for a fz5, not that that's relevant but w.e.

I was going out to a call as a medic which i always get excited about because let's be honest who doesn't love turning on the sirens and going to help someone out, but anyway i got excited and sometimes that makes me forget about simple things like checking the ab first also i was in a bit of a rush because i didnt know at the time but someone hit me from behind as if to say hurry up which also helped in me forgetting to check the ab, I did say sorry straight away to jezza as you can see in the clip but, I guess you can judge where it goes from their.

Conor.
Thread was moved in the appropriate forum area.

It was me who banned you.

Main problem was in your attitude, not the crash itself. It all however started at that crash, indeed. What has happened, is that you simply cut off a chase, when you were responding on a tow call. You didn't check whether the road was free, you simply pulled out infront of them, even though there was also a SIREN sign on your screen. A few moments prior to that, i have accidently barely touched you; you have later used this accident as an excuse for the crash that you have caused. My hit was nowhere near as hard as you made it out to be, you even blamed me directly for the whole thing; the crash was completely your fault, my hit had absolutely nothing to do with it.

A few minutes after that, we have both pulled out of the Safe Zone at the same time. What happened next, is that you kept tailgating me from the Safe Zone to the entrance for Autobahn South, where i have parked and politely asked you not to tailgate me, since as a paramedic, you're supposed to drive sensibly. You then proceeded to argue and kept telling me that you were never tailgating me, which was a complete lie; even some other players on the server were telling you the same thing as i did, since they saw your tailgating.

It all ended up in a completely unnecessary argument. You simply wouldn't allow anyone to explain you anything, you had your minds set, no matter what. For a cherry on the cake, you have insulted me:

Chatlog Wrote:2013-07-24 - 14:38:45 UTC - Kyoto - ConorRS55 - [MED] C.Sibley : so stfu dude.

Unfortunately this is not the kind of behaviour, that we tolerate on our servers. Since you are fairly new on here, i have banned you for 12 hours only. I will not be reducing your ban and hopefully you will use a few minutes of your ban, to read our Server Rules - http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/.

Thank you.
Well if your adamant on me having the ban, please can you move the 9 hours that are left tommorow?
(2013-07-24 17:30)ConorRS55 Wrote: [ -> ]Well if your adamant on me having the ban, please can you move the 9 hours that are left tommorow?

I'm not exactly sure that i understand what you want me to do, but 12 hours is the lowest ban that can be issued. I can not ban you for less or split your ban in two parts.
Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's