[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there

Some of you may have seen me around the servers already, mainly copping (didn't realise how fun it was!) but i hope to be fitting in and keeping out of trouble. if you ever want to say hi and chat just pop up in my pms (: On the day I bought lfs i was browsing the servers and saw city driving with many players on it and i thought it'd be a nice place to come. I enjoyed the realism of it and the vibe it had so I think i shall be settling Smile

About me, I'm 15 living in england. I enjoy many music of all genres and I have a big obsession of cars. I watch top gear and browse some of the racing live streams now and again. I ride my bicyle around the village and go out in the country some times but i mainly play my guitar. i get on well with people so don't be afraid to say something to me however good or bad, chances are i'll just take it on the chin Wink

Kind regards,
Light
Welcome Light, enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the community Light!
Welcome to the community, you seem to be a rule abiding player so well done and enjoy your stay!
Welcome Wink
Hey Light, welcome! What kind of guitar do you have and do you like metal music in your collection of genres?
I have an acoustic guitar and yes metal is up there with one of my favorites, but my favorite is probably alternative and rock, sorry Tongue

also, thanks for the warm welcomes guys! Smile
Close enough, you'll get on fine with me and probably Hoshi and Cola if I rememberpast talks with people
Welcome Smile I can guarantee you a good stay here Smile
Welcome, enjoy your stay. Smile
Welcome to forums!

Got to love Top Gear Wink
Welcome, enjoy your stay.
welcome to paradise (:
Welcome.
Welcome to the best cruise server of LFS! Smile
Hey, seen you on the server a couple of times already. Welcome to the forums. Biggrin
(2013-07-24 20:26)Light Wrote: [ -> ]I have an acoustic guitar and yes metal is up there with one of my favorites, but my favorite is probably alternative and rock, sorry Tongue

also, thanks for the warm welcomes guys! Smile

Thats the spirit! How about classical music? RolleyesUnsure
I like some classical pieces, mainly for the complexity and the interesting chords / note sequences and combinations. its mainly the technique that I find in classical guitar pieces and the different moods it can set, there's only a few youtubers that have done that for me - not too sure on big-name composers...
Hey man wassup!? Nice to see you on TC brahhhh. Heart
Welcome, have fun Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's