[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Train Accident - Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
R.I.P To the 78 Deads .

Heard about this. RIP. Sad
I saw. so sad.
Wow. Pretty scary.

Wonder if it was speed or the track being too hot that caused this.

Edit: 85mph in a 50mph zone, drivers fault.
Most likely speed. They say it was going 190 kph where only 80 kph is allowed.
Wow that looks crazy. Definitely looks like too much speed to me. So as Hexta says, drivers fault.

Definitely tragic though. R.I.P.
Its just sad When people cant do their job..
Here's a picture of the scene:
[Image: 1374756913_wp_trein.jpg]
everyone makes mistakes, it's inhuman to make no mistakes..

but that may not take away how bad this accident is.

may they rest in peace.
Well a public transport driver / heavy vehicle drivers should follow laws even more carefully than normal people, because their mistakes can put much more lives in danger, as in this case..

Could of been that the throttle jammed or something anyway... RIP to everyone who lost their lives.. Heard on news today.
The driver was arrested for going 190kph in an 80kph zone, so I'm assuming it is actually his fault.
It could be his fault ofc, but couldn't it be a technical malfunction?
Like a brake failure, or a "stuck" throttle?
Apparently 80 dead and at least 140 injured. Horrible.

Driver is apparently in the custody. He was apparently known as a fast driver; i don't quite understand how you can keep a job like that, when you are "known" to be a fast driver.
'Experienced' train driver, He should know it takes a long time for trains to slow down especially at them speeds. Theirs a high chance of a technical fault but it does not rule out human error. Theirs no reason to put lives at risk to only make the arrival on time if that is the case.

Such a horrible incident indeed.
What i dont get is he is know as a fast driver, I understand that if he was a taxi driver,

But with a train how is that even possiable ?
I like how he had been bragging about doing 200kph on the train before.

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2013/07/25...51101.html
Jesus KaraK, that looks bad,

I read somewhere that the driver was going 120mph in a 50 zone, he said to someone else on the train that he could get it to go 120mph.
(2013-07-25 23:39)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]I like how he had been bragging about doing 200kph on the train before.

The speed in general is not an issue, with an eletric engine that same train is allowed to travel up to 250km/h.

But the speed limits on a railnetwork are calculated to give passengers a quick and comfortable ride, of course it is possible to slightly exceed those speeds since they have a certain leeway due to safety coefficients.
However more than doubling it is just insane.
Thats terrible.. 3 weeks ago, we got a train crash here in Quebec City, Canada. around 50 persons died and 20 are missing.. Trains are very dangerous and nothing changed since this accident..
And the one in Paris Sad

[/align]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's