[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What? (Unban Request Granted by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dreadster

● Time & Date of Incident : Today, 15 mins ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: .
● Replay Timestamps: .

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I don't know why I was banned and there is no reason for the ban, I tried connecting to the server multiple times but I got something like 'Host can't receive UDP packet?' Don't have a clue what this means, I closed down my LFS thinking that it was a one off problem but I tried to re-connect and got Host refused connection, I just downloaded iTunes to my PC, plugged in my iPhone, it could be an issue with this, maybe not.

Cheers,

Matt
Using a proxy?
Nope, I haven't changed anything like that, simply plugged in my iPhone to my PC and got this;l Jon told me on skype it said 'Possible account fraud' which I know happens when you move country or use a VPN?
2013-07-27 13:47:41 UTC dreadster A1 Anonymous Proxy

Sure?
I'm positive, unless Nigel has changed anything when he was pissing around with my PC, it lets me join different servers now? confused;S

Oh wait on, I downloaded FileZilla so I could use my NAS drive? Could be that? Had to put my IP and port into that?

I literally know naff all about this stuff, so I'm really confuzzeled.
You were connected through AnchorFree VPN service. Or in other words, a proxy server.

I'm quite sure this is not related to FIleZilla or iTunes. That is something someone had to install intentionally.
This could have been something that was added when I was downloading FileZilla, one of those things you don't see or you forget to untick which downloads, like a tool bar?

It's letting me onto other servers now that I turned off my NAS drive?
I've unbanned ya. Just make sure that crap ain't active.
Seems it did install this 'Anchor' stuff

[Image: YuA4PKR.png] < advert at top.

[Image: G03tCo5.png] < Clearly the program, removed it.

Just seen your last post, cheers bud.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's